I feel like a drug dealer

So glad you met someone nice and can share your interests! If she’s learning from you she’s learning from the best!!

2 Likes

Hello and Welcome @JoyW There aren’t many naturals that start painting. Your baby is awesome! Can’t wait to see more beautiful little ones.

2 Likes

Welcome to the group! You have amazing skills for someone starting out! Great job on your baby!

2 Likes

Welcome!!! You are very talented…amazing first baby!!!

2 Likes

Welcome, Joy!!!

2 Likes

Welcome, Joy! Glad you’re here! You’re very talented and so, so fortunate to have Gina nearby! Excited to see more babies from you :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow she’s good

2 Likes

Woot!

You made it here!

Lots of nice ladies on this forum, a good mix of newbies and old timers, all skill levels.

The politics is mixed here, lots of ladies of faith and some like me who were kicked out of Sunday school and do things our own way. Once in a while someone (like me) will stir the pot a bit, if it annoys you just ignore.

All in all many of us have built long lasting friendships on and off this forum. I really value those friendships.

Everyone is really generous with tricks and tips, just ask.

I think you will have some fun

Welcome my friend to the dark side.

G

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for welcoming Joy, I really appreciate the kindness. She also happens to be adorable and a super great mama.

You all are the best ever,

G

4 Likes

Welcome Joy, nice to “meet” you. Glad you could join us here in our own little world. Your baby is wonderful, keep up the good work!!

2 Likes

Joy, Welcome to the group! You have a natural talent and your hair painting is beautiful. and Gabriell you will be as great mentor and I am sure a wonderful friend.

2 Likes