I did something wrong here. *Doll Humor*

[size=14]Taking a break from makin’ babies.

I can’t seem to get this doll right, he looks odd… I guess I’m no good at reborning. Any suggestions?

Yea! My BB order is here today, hopefully Taite will be done before my son is home from school. I sure wished it had some of those $15 Cookie kits I missed out on.[/size]

LOL 16"limbs on a 18-19" head? This reminds me when I received a kit with 4 legs and assembled it regardless to see what will it look like

It’s the wrong head. It’s Taite’s preemie body with Ben’s big ol’ head on it. I’m was putting babies together and needed a laugh break…

Yeah hun wrong head

Poor Ben…

Poor babies. One is headless and the other is bodyless.

Around my house movies are ALWAYS being quoted. Sometimes the silliest quotes just get thrown out there and everybody cracks up. One on particular comes to mind (I think its from ToyStory, the dinosaur talking) "I have a great big head and little tiny arms " LOL wow that was alot funnier in my head than reading it here LOL oh well.

Friki I would have liked to have seen Ol’ Four Legs, you should have posted pics !!

— Begin quote from “Liselle”

Looks like the Red Queen from the newest Alice in Wonderland. LOL

— End quote

YES! The Red Queen loves anything with a BIG head !! LOL

— Begin quote from “OliviasMom”

Around my house movies are ALWAYS being quoted. Sometimes the silliest quotes just get thrown out there and everybody cracks up. One on particular comes to mind (I think its from ToyStory, the dinosaur talking) "I have a great big head and little tiny arms " LOL wow that was alot funnier in my head than reading it here LOL oh well.

Friki I would have liked to have seen Ol’ Four Legs, you should have posted pics !!

— End quote

Too bad, I didn’t photograph it! And in the meantime I’ve received the arms, so the doll is already painted and assembled

I should have put taite’s head on ben’s body…