I did it again.... Ugh!

Went on here last night to find a different body for my Celeste. Well they had Honey and Kyle for 14.98. So what did I do? I ordered those along with 2 different bodies to try lol. This has to stop… I am gonna have baby parts everywhere lol. But I am glad I got Honey since I have a Sugar kit waiting.

And like 30 minutes later both those kits were taken off sale.

11 Likes

Honey and Sugar are fantastic kits to reborn. Your gonna love them.

3 Likes

I keep my kits in storage totes hidden in my craft room. Imagine my surprise when my hubby brought home a new craft table and opened my totes because he was checking what was in them before he stacked them to make room.

All those weeks racing home to meet the mailman. … And I was busted by a craft table. Having to explain 120 doll kits… Ugh. Good thing I hid my realborns in the coat closet. Lol

So long credit cards. It’s been fun

13 Likes

OMG, that’s too funny! Yeah, my hubby was supposed to be gone by the time the mail ran…nope, he met the mailman and brought me my box and said, “Here’s some more babies.” He turned around and walked off. Oops!! :hushed:

7 Likes

Total score for u!!! Yay!!!

I hear ya sisters! The neighbor called to tell my hubs that he collected 5 packages from my door step. Shoooooot. I’m playing dumb. :flushed:

5 Likes

My hubby asked me the other night “how many doll kits do you have”? My response I never really counted. He said well I hope nothings happens to you before their finished because I would have no clue. I start to laugh since he hasn’t seen the closet full of dolls. I have them in three big boxes. My selves in my craft room are full and I think I have around 8 more pre-ordered. I guess I will have to retire about 20 years early to get them all done :smiley:

5 Likes

I think I’m going to be cut off soon. My husband is starting to ask questions. I was out of town for a couple of weeks and a package was supposed to arrive before I got back. I asked my granddaughter to go by the house and put it in my baby room. What does she do? She calls her granddaddy and asks him if he thought it would be ok to leave it on the porch until he gets home. Next thing I know I’m getting a call from him asking…Who’s Pea Pod Nursery??? and why are there so many unopened boxes in the craft room closet? What’s in them?? Uhhhhhhhhh :flushed:

7 Likes

Lolololol I am so glad to be in good company:-) I feel normal again :heart:️:smiley:

4 Likes

I need to stop glancing at that home page!

3 Likes

My husband and i call it the body farm…

4 Likes

I need a reborn hoarder intervention :open_mouth:

1 Like

@Blissfulbabies
Lol your brain sounds like mine…
My brain: I think he knows
My finger: come on click it they’re on sale , you need that kit
My brain: no we have to be good.
Email confirmation of purchase
Dang it , stupid finger

5 Likes

Lol. That’s hilarious

This is cracking me up! I just read it to my hubby and he’s laughing, too. @mamadar82, the body farm is an awesome name! @B5525, my finger got me in trouble this week. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

If precious gift goes on sale , I cannot be held responsible.

4 Likes

Yall are cracking me up! I LOVE “the body farm”. That is awesome!

4 Likes

Well precious gift is on sale…
And yes… I picked up a few

Lasagne with garlic bread and ice cream sundaes for dessert …
Gotta butter up the hubby before I’m grounded for life :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha!! :laughing:

You ladies are cracking me up! I have no one to keep me in check, so I stay off the home page and go directly to forum these days. I’m glad I’m not the only one with a weakness.

3 Likes