I am seriously about to burst!

OMG I need to get this all out before it consumes me and I spontaneously combust!!
I have so much going on and I am so excited about all of it !!
I have a baby in the pageant, simply cannot wait for judging to be over so I can show it off!
I sold my Gena before she is even finished, now I have to get her done!
I just finished a baby for a woman who has just ordered another (Blinkin this time)
I just got an order for an orangutan.
AND I am MOST excited about an order I just got to do a CUSTOM RENESMEE !! I SO want to do this one !!

OY ! Plus I have laundry to do, mending to do, houscleaning to do, AND I have to go back to work at my corporate job on Monday UGH.

Thanks for letting me spill. I think I might be okay now.
NO I am STILL EXCITED!!!

1 Like

That is really exciting Olivia. Maybe all of the babies will keep you out of trouble.

I doubt that very very much ! LOL

Oh yeah I forgot to add my TWO fairy babies that I am making for our local Fairy Festival in May !!
Whoa !! Too much too much !

Keep bringing those babies in. Congratulations!!!

Good for you, Marcy. No time to waste move your butt, girl!

happy for you

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

Good for you, Marcy. No time to waste move your butt, girl!

happy for you

— End quote

I told myself the same thing !!

Wow, Marcy, you’ve got a lot going on! I’m anxious to see Renesmee…I’m a fan of the Twilight series…actually, I started writing Book 4! (It was to get one of my GED kids to write, something, anything!) I don’t now when you’re going to sleep, so I wish you the best!

— Begin quote from “LittleMama”

Wow, Marcy, you’ve got a lot going on! I’m anxious to see Renesmee…I’m a fan of the Twilight series…actually, I started writing Book 4! (It was to get one of my GED kids to write, something, anything!) I don’t now when you’re going to sleep, so I wish you the best!

— End quote

I would LOVE to read the continuing story of Bella and Edward. I am thoroughly obsessed with Twilight !

I got Gena finished tonight. I have to wait for the glue to dry inside her head so I can put her together. Be looking for pics !!

Congrats on your good fortune Marcy… You have put in a lot of work and it seems to be paying off… Perhaps you should buy a lottery ticket!!

— Begin quote from “pia”

Congrats on your good fortune Marcy… You have put in a lot of work and it seems to be paying off… Perhaps you should buy a lottery ticket!!

— End quote

No time to run to the store
lol !!!

— Begin quote from “OliviasMom”

OMG I need to get this all out before it consumes me and I spontaneously combust!!
I have so much going on and I am so excited about all of it !!
I have a baby in the pageant, simply cannot wait for judging to be over so I can show it off!
I sold my Gena before she is even finished, now I have to get her done!
I just finished a baby for a woman who has just ordered another (Blinkin this time)
I just got an order for an orangutan.
AND I am MOST excited about an order I just got to do a CUSTOM RENESMEE !! I SO want to do this one !!

OY ! Plus I have laundry to do, mending to do, houscleaning to do, AND I have to go back to work at my corporate job on Monday UGH.

Thanks for letting me spill. I think I might be okay now.
NO I am STILL EXCITED!!!

— End quote

Oh congrats thats great news!!! Lots of good luck has gone your way!!! I would love to see your Renesmee, I have done 5 of them, and im so glad to be not doing anymore ( turns out doing the same doll over and over you really loose you interest in reborning LOL)

What Kit are you using?? If you want any help on her you are very welcome to ask!

I would LOVE to see pics of your Renesmees !! Will you please post here?
I am using an Ellenie by Sabine Altenkirch. What kit did you use??

emeraldhillnursery will you share your pics of your Renesmees ?