I am in LOVE with baby Isaac (Marie Auger reborn as boy)

This is my new baby that I named Isaac. I bought him off Ebay and he was reborn by Bella Baby Reborn Nursery. I got him last week and today I took him apart and reweighted him. He has baby fat pellets in his limbs and head going icky so I am glad I opened him up and it was in time before any real damage occured. Now he is all together and ready for cuddles. He weighs 4 lbs 6 oz now where he was 3 1/2 lbs before. I SO LOVE HIM! I took lots of photos with a flash camera.

Here is his slideshow: Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos … show/Isaac

He looks SO real!! I think he is so beautiful and I can see why you are in love with him, hes precious!

Love the sculpt and the reborning is great. You got a really good buy on him. Photos are great too!

He looks so snuggley.

I can see why you love him!

The baby fat pellets will cause the vinyl and the joints to deteriorate. This can be prevented by encapsulating the beads and surrounding with polyfil. I really like the baby fat pellets for the 1/4 limbed babies. Makes them soft and squishy and very poseable.

— Begin quote from “jeanhai”

The baby fat pellets will cause the vinyl and the joints to deteriorate. This can be prevented by encapsulating the beads and surrounding with polyfil. I really like the baby fat pellets for the 1/4 limbed babies. Makes them soft and squishy and very poseable.

— End quote

Oh I never thought of that! I bet they are great in 1/4 limbed babies!
Actually, I didn’t know they would deteriorate plastic joints too. I left the loose baby fat pellets in the bumm of my baby but his joints are the kind that have the thick cardboard with the metal pins in them so hopefully they will be fine. I felt them and they were not going sticky.

Love his hair!

I love his hair too! I have been studying as I want to learn to paint hair that well.