Huxley issues!

Are you keeping yours Jean?

1 Like

IDK. I really love her but I also really need the money so I’ll probably sell her. I could change my mind when she’s finished, though. lol

3 Likes

I have heard about so many issues with this kit. It looks like that would rip right through! Wow I’d be scared to add any weight to that.

2 Likes

I checked mine and they are thin at the back of the knees.

But not to the point where I would worry about it too much

2 Likes

I am! But for some reason they are unable to receive my pics both via website and email. Very strange. So I’m stuck with a waste of money I think. :roll_eyes:

Can’t you just return it?

I’ve read that German vinyl can have a lot of structural problems. I’ve never been a fan of it. I’ve seen several big issues with some German vinyl kits over the years.

1 Like

If they won’t accept a return can you put some vinyl putty over those areas to reinforce it?

2 Likes

Great idea! Do it from inside.

1 Like

How did you fix the eye problem? Did you shave the vinyl a little to make them match?

1 Like

Eye glue
Vinyl putty
Reborn fx nail entender
This is my add on list for macs! Now I’ll screen shot it so I remember in 5 minutes! :grinning:

5 Likes

Do they have some good eye glue? What is it? I’ve got the other two already. Might need the glue if it’s better than what I have which is The Ultimate glue.

1 Like

I did. I trimmed the lower lid of the smaller eye.

1 Like

It looks like I may have to keep her. Last I was asked to get the weight and box measurements. Let them know and they would send postage but I haven’t heard back. I’m still hoping to send her back. They would compare the issues with other kits in stock or give me a refund. Just wish I had a good kit so I could paint her.

1 Like

I’m not sure what the eye glue on macp’s is called. I had heard good things but I’ll have to look around their site to see what it’s called :wink:

I found it, looks like it would be useful.