Hubbies with reborns. Post pix here!

Someone suggested we post pictures of our husbands holding our reborns. Let’s do it! I have to go take a couple pictures if he’s not in a meeting, but I’ll be back later! In the meantime, POST YOURS.

11 Likes

Okay, this is my husband Phil. I didn’t try to make any of the babies pretty, or Phil either for that matter, LOL. Ain’t he cute???

41 Likes

That is such a cute picture! I love Ariella asleep on his head. He looks like he’s actually enjoying himself.

4 Likes

He’s a good actor! I dragged him away from work to take his picture.

4 Likes

Love the kitty!

2 Likes

My hubby is a trooper. :smile:

37 Likes

Mine is still asleep… and I think waking him to have him take a picture with dolls to put online… may not go over well… hahahaha.
So here he is when my son showed off his new monkey reborn I made. :smile: Or I guess play born…

22 Likes

It will be Saturday before my hubby is able to pose with my babies, but he’s a great sport and says he’s happy to join in :grin:

4 Likes

I only have one of my hubby in pjs in bed holding a baby in each arm pretending to be asleep and I have been forbidden to post that…haha!

Loving all the photos ladies…

10 Likes

I have a few pics like that only it was our real babies and he was really asleep. Waking hubby up to hold the babies while I finished usually ended up with them all falling back to sleep. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My hubby is at work so I can’t right now but maybe I can get him to tomorrow.

3 Likes

These are adorable!!! I’ll try and sneak attack pics if JR later. Mwahaha!

3 Likes

I can try, but not making any promises haha.

3 Likes

My hubby runs! he thinks they are creepy uber creepy! haha

2 Likes

You could take a picture of him cringing and running away!

2 Likes

I’m totally doing this when Paul gets home. He’s usually a good sport :wink:

4 Likes

Not my Hubby…my nephew who is a fabulous artist…teaching him, his fiancé and my daughter in law a crash course in reborning.

25 Likes

Loving these pics!

3 Likes

Thanks ladies for the fun. Men with the dolls are so HANDSOME. It is a good pose.

4 Likes

I entered my pic in the other thread - I will enter it here, too. No running or cringing here!

26 Likes