Holy cow discontinued

Wow! Have you guys noticed all the kits being discontinued?! Are they planning on getting a bunch of new sculpts in?

2 Likes

Are you sure they were discontinued or are they just out of stock because of all the sales?

1 Like

Maybe they just aren’t selling well enough for BB to bother with stocking them anymore.

I hope this means we will be seeing some new kits soon. Although I haven’t gotten around to a lot of the ones I’d like to do yet.

2 Likes

I’m sad about Tabatha.

2 Likes

Yes. Theyre listed as discontinued. A couple i really like,and thankfully have either done or have waiting.

I would love to see tabitha with good ears and better hands and feet. No disrespect to the artist. Again, theyre dolly but i love love her sweet face

1 Like

I would agree. I love her so much because she was one of the first kits that I reborned. I didn’t do a very good job on her (now him) but I loved that lip and wanted to do that kit again. I been waiting for sale on it and now today it’s there but with “discontinued” next to it. Do you think they will bring her back but with different features or is she gone forever?

2 Likes

Tempting to buy a Tabatha but as mentioned, ears hands and feet :frowning:

1 Like

Apparently the primates have been discontinued as well. I especially love the baby gorillas and this really disappoints me. The BB gorillas are the most realistic on the market as far as I can tell and I’ve had lots of success selling them.

2 Likes

Im thinking tabatha is just going to be gone. I javent heard any talk of redesign. It would be nice. I actually love her little lip. Im glad i got taite. He was a keeper.

3 Likes