Help needed on

i can do veins but the little capillaries are driving me crazy. I saw someone bought the towel and use that with finger. I tried that and got blotchies of color. Can someone help me with them? Or explain what i am not doing right with the wash cloth?

Just a regular kitchen sponge works great. I cut a small piece from the sponge. I use a mixture of crimson, blush paint, and a touch of blue. I add less odorless thinner than I would for creases. I dampen the sponge with water and paint the sponge with a brush. I hope that helps.

I never heard of either of these methods. I thought you had to just paint them on. I learned something new!! How do you make it look like capilliaries with a towel or sponge?

— Begin quote from “kymg45”

I never heard of either of these methods. I thought you had to just paint them on. I learned something new!! How do you make it look like capilliaries with a towel or sponge?

— End quote

I use an ordinary kitchen sponge. Walmart sells them in a six pack. I cut the sponge to about the size of a 50 cent piece. I explained exactly what I do in my previous post about paint. When you pounce the paint on, don’t pounce too hard. This method is really great for very small capillaries.

Thank u so much i am going to give it a try!

Thanks for sharing. I will have to try this technique next time. Sounds like it will work well.

Thank you! I’ve has a really hard time with capillaries because my hands shake alot.

Do you just paint capillaries on the eyelids? I haven’t tried them anywhere else but if you do, then where and how much?

Debora, I would say to try a little more paint in the mix and then when you put it on the sponge, dab it on a papertowel a little so it won’t be quite so “runny.”

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

Debora, I would say to try a little more paint in the mix and then when you put it on the sponge, dab it on a papertowel a little so it won’t be quite so “runny.”

— End quote

Yes, I forgot to add that.

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

Do you just paint capillaries on the eyelids? I haven’t tried them anywhere else but if you do, then where and how much?

— End quote

It’s great to use on the eyelids. I put just a little on the lower cheeks, too. Just don’t go overboard in either area.