Help me match a sculpt to this baby please

I have been searching for quite a while and cannot find a sculpt that looks anything like this baby. Maybe y’all can offer some assistance. The customer is going to be wanting it soon and I am at a loss.

Ofelia!

2 Likes

Have you considered Rowan? She’s not a perfect match, but the eyebrows you do are going to be the key to this one.

2 Likes

I think she looks a lot like Saoirse but I can’t find one.

2 Likes

Also kinda leaning toward Josiah by L.aura Tuzio Ross. What do y’all think?

1 Like

Rowan is who came to mind right away.

1 Like

Milo by Rebecca Biederman might work if you can find one. He’s been discontinued. There’s one on ebay but it’s $199.99. I also think Josiah would be a good match.

2 Likes

Goodness…this one is a tough one.

There’s this sculpt, it’s a cheaper one from China. I used this one as a portrait doll of my grandson.

I was also thinking of Milo by Bountiful Baby. Discontinued, but someone might have one?
http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/milo/milo.html

not sure if you want a toddler- but Iris has similar features

3 Likes

Kristi’s right. Iris would be a good match.

2 Likes

Yes! Kristi to the rescue again!

1 Like

All good suggestions. Iris is precious, but she wants an infant. Milo would work, but of course, he is long discontinued. What do y’all think about Kinsey?

She is cute- but that is a hard match, I tried-

Kinsey might be a good match. Is this the only picture you have of the baby? Another picture may help.

Milo kit is on eBay now for $25.99.

I am LOLing @ “Ofelia” up there!! Too funny @Nikkiroc!

3 Likes

Not seeing Kinsey at all. Milo on eBay is much better.

The only Milo kit on ebay is $199 and my customer won’t go for that. :neutral_face: