Helena Jane

ok ladies… What am I missing? Obviously eyebrows and lashes… But what else?

10 Likes

Sorry about the loopy eye, I just popped em in real quick for the pics :eyes:

6 Likes

Oh Nikki! She’s coming out beautiful! Are you still giving her a wig? I haven’t had a chance to work on Nikkita lately so she’s just sitting there half rooted. Great job, kid. Be carely not to put her eyebrows too high. I can see she has a fairly low brow ridge.

1 Like

Lolol I was going to message you and tell you not to look!!! Lololol you beat me to it’! I figured since we aren’t doing the contest… We could show! I can’t wait to see Nikata!!! I’ll do eyebrows tonight… Finally. And then we can decide about the hair. Thank you so much Helen!!!

2 Likes

She looks really good to me beautiful job!

1 Like

Ok- should I stop painting??? I never know when to quit!

1 Like

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

Wow… Really??? Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love her coloring :smile:

1 Like

She looks wonderful! Oh my goodness @honojane @Nikkiroc such a sweet gesture between friends! You girls are awesome!

3 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ I sure love my Helen!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

I think she really looks good some hair and eyelashes she will be great​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Coming right up!!!:heart:

Great job!!!

1 Like

Holy Helena batman! Thanks ladies!!!

2 Likes

She’s perfect Nikki!

1 Like

Beautiful @Nikkiroc!! I don’t think she needs any other painting.

1 Like

I’m floating in space with happiness!!! :heart:️love you ladies!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

She’s cute, Nikki. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol Nikki, you’re so funny :slight_smile: Your little one is darling. STOP! Lol just brows. :slight_smile: was going to try and gently mention her eyes but you beat me to it immediately. Pretty baby :wink:

1 Like