Have you tried this? PHOTOS

I have a few bodies here that I think are Sugar/Honey bodies with the cap leg and the 3/4 arm. Well I don’t have any kits to go with them and was just experimenting – - ---- I took Avery and put her on one of those bodies, but I REVERSED THE BODY. And I think it will work - the legs will move freely and the front (which is now the back) gives her a cute butt. This brings the limbs a little further forward on the body. I’ll see if I can get some photos later.

PLEASE DISREGARD AUBREY’S HAIR - HE’S HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY . THE ARMS COME A TAD TOO FAR TO THE FRONT, BUT I THINK IT STILL WORKS. ANY THOUGHTS??? AND I LIKE THE WAY THE LEGS MOVE (unlike the non-jointed full leg).

Explore Judy Morabito Explore Judy Morabito Explore Judy Morabito Explore Judy Morabito Explore Judy Morabito

Love to see!

Oh thanks, I’d love to see it too.

bump for photos.

Thank you for posting the pictures. It sure looks like it works and I like the little bum in the back.

Some of the sculptors are making babies with full arms and 3/4 legs, but I prefer it in reverse. Don’t know why they don’t do more full leg babies. Anyway I like my babies to be able to wear just a diaper or onesie, but sometimes with the full legs openings you can’t use a 3/4 limb as they stick out to the side, but with this “rendition” of reversing the body the cap leg affords movement of the limb. I like it. I’ll post photos when I am finished with Aubrey.