Has anyone ever actually made a Brook sculpt? or just sell

I have a Brook head I have been struggling with for a few days. Had a certain look in mind and that went out the window somehow. Then had another that followed suit with the first. Now, according to one of DIL she sees her as an Eskimo or INuit baby. And, actually so can I! This is exciting so far. Now…has anyone here ever made an Inuit or Eskimo baby? How did you do the skintones? The other vision I had was to do her as a NOrthern African baby, kindof Cafe au Lait color with green eyes. I vascillate between the two. Can anyone here offer any help? PLEASE!!! I just suffered through Tory and thought nothing cold be that bad, and now we have her cousin Brooke! Just Help…
Joy

Thanks for the idea! I will definitely do some looking. I really wonder if anyone has made the Brook kit? I have not seen her on Ebay or anywhere else I have travelled on the net. But, thanks for the idea!
Joy

Thank you all for all the helpful hints, and the links to see the two babies that member have made beautifully. No, I learned to my detriment not to use crease tints on Brook after I had done so on my Tory. Now SHE is another tough kit. I must be a masechist! Two very sad/unhappy faced babies at one time. Well, I will take all the advice that has been offerend and once again …Off into the brink of reborning!!! lol Seriously, thanks so much for taking the time to help. It is very appreciated.
Joy