Happy St. Patricks day :)

Just want to say happy St. Patrick’s day to you all. Hope you all have a great day. Raining in Boston!!!(crappy day)Wish I was home painting instead of working. Hopefully 2:30 comes fast!! Can’t wait to try my new mohair from Caroline :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Back at ya! A little cooler this a,m.(so far) here in Southern California. We have had mid to high 90’s the past week and is hot. Broke all time records for this time of year, go figure. I sure hope this is no indication of summer!!! Happy St, Patricks day to one and all.

Happy St. Paddy’s to you too. I’ll be making Colcannon, Corned Beef, and Irish Soda Bread for dinner. It’s so delish! Maybe I’ll make some lemon curd too, for the bread. Y

2 Likes

I love Irish soda bread, I have had it for 2 mornings for breakfast, YUMMMMM! (mine has raisins in it).

I make one with and one without because I have one kid who thinks raisins and dead bugs are the same thing. The rest of us love raisins.

2 Likes

email me some please :slight_smile:

Happy St. Patrick’s day to everyone!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::palm_tree:

I sure would email you some if i could!

1 Like

Happy st patties day to everyone

Top o the mornin to ya. Happy Saint Paddy’s Day to all you Irish and those that are Irish for the day. :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes