Halloween Challenge 2018 Winners

Congrats everyone! There were so many amazing babies! This was my favorite contest ever :hugs: Iā€™m honored to be among the winners. Thank youuuuu! :heart:ļø

7 Likes

Omg she is so amazing! What sculpt is she? The layers of her skin are crazy awesome!

5 Likes

Thank you! Itā€™s Fritzi Wegerich. I wanted to make her into a little Angel of Death but that was just going to be way too complicated. I canā€™t believe how many you got finished and they all look great!

5 Likes

Well sheā€™s amazing! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This challenge was soooo much fun! All the babies were adorable, and scary, and adorably scary!

4 Likes

Congrats everyone, great job. So great, I couldnā€™t decide on who to vote for. So I didnā€™t.

3 Likes

I just bought the cutest Halloween themed stuff to make awards! Yippee! Stay tuned.

3 Likes

What should the awards say: ā€œBountiful Baby Halloween Contestā€¦ā€ or no BB since itā€™s not actually by the company? Tell me your thoughts, everybody.

1 Like

Congrats everyone! Best contest ever!!! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø

3 Likes

Why not ā€œBountiful Baby Forum Halloween Contestā€

4 Likes

Oh duh. Thatā€™s perfect! :slight_smile: Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you for the votes. I had fun making Wednesday.

9 Likes

You are awesome!! CONGRATS! :confetti_ball::champagne::balloon::tada:

3 Likes

You could see that in your work exquisite .

4 Likes

Congratulations ladies!

4 Likes

Congratulations, everyone! GREAT JOB! :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all of the winners! it was sure a lot of fun!

I loved doing something a little different and my steampunk baby is one of my newest favorites.

16 Likes

Iā€™m going to borrow the upside down bat idea for a Halloween prop. Everyone did a fantastic job.

6 Likes

i love all of your babys!!!

5 Likes

I loved your steampunk baby!

2 Likes