Hair from Karman Dolls

I don’t know how that works in Russia.

I’d just email her and ask if she can? I know my tracking prompts me to file a claim so I know it’s possible, there’s probably no harm in asking?

I just did that. She emailed me that her PayPal account is being verified and blocked. Does anybody know what that means? She also said the only way she can refund is through Western Union (this makes me uneasy) with my first, middle and last names, full address and phone number. The closest Western Union location is 45 minutes away from me. Since it was under $15, I think I’m just going to chalk this one up as a loss. She said most of the packages to the US are on the Russian border waiting for the resumption of air links between our countries and no one can say when that will happen. What I don’t understand, if all this is accurate, is how people who have placed orders long after me have received them. She told me to check again in 10-14 days and maybe her PayPal account will be unblocked so she can refund me through them.

2 Likes

Nope, mines still sitting since 4/10/2020 even parcelsapp.com says it’s done tracking but I hope I get it soon :pensive:

I got the same email today. I’m just going to wait on it and try to sell some bald babies in the meantime.
Here’s what her email said in case anyone is interested:

Hello!
Yes, you are right about 1000 messages per day :slight_smile: !!!
I checked your order by track number.
RR047254612RU
Last update was May 21st.
Now mail delivery of all countries has given a strong glitch. Most of the packages to the United States are located on the Russian border and are waiting for the resumption of air links between our countries. When this happens, so far no one can say, unfortunately.
In this regard, we can either wait to receive the parcel, or we can return the money for the purchase to you.
Our PayPal account is now being verified and blocked. Therefore, we can return your money through Western Union.
Upon receipt of the order, you will send it back to me at my address.
We are currently sending packages to the United States, but they may also be stuck at the border. I can not guarantee their quick receipt, unfortunately. A few parcels arrive from our store per month in the USA (a small part of all shipped).
Best regards, Olga.

1 Like

Mine hasn’t moved since March 15. I messaged with her yesterday and she said that she can’t make a claim with Russian post. Since there’s nothing she can do to find the package, she reshipped my order that’s been stuck since March 15. I assured her if both showed up I will send her funds to cover the extra hair.

She is probably getting a lot of claims filed because of the shipping issues so paypal froze her account.

1 Like

I ordered some last week and it’s seems to be moving fine, but mine is coming to the UK so I don’t know if that makes a difference x

1 Like

I am not sure but I do not think the tracking shows every phase of shipment. I had some delivered in the past that the tracking wasn’t up to date. I am still waiting for my mohair from March 24. I am being patient. I am sure it will arrive.

1 Like

I root a section or two and then apply glue. It really helps to hold it in.

Finally got some hair from Russian. Arrived last week from an order done March 29th. The order I did on March 8th is still MIA. Apparently hair is getting to the UK as normal. I just did another huge order, but this time sent it to my sister in the UK who will be shipping it to me in the US. I’ve tried numerous different bands of mohair since waiting on my Russian hair and didnt like any. All of the hair I tried was much, much more expensive compared to Karman hair, but I didn’t like any. Guess it’s all about personal preference. :smile: Can’t wait to get back to normal rooting again!!!

2 Likes

Mine hasn’t moved since May 15th. I sent a message and she said their PayPal is on lockdown so she can western union me to money and then once the hair arrives then I am supposed to send it back. I’ll just give it a few more months to arrive since I like her hair and I put in a big order.

1 Like

I checked my four orders from Karman Dolls on Etsy. I my orders were placed at different times. Etsy shows updates on first order March 28 as last update and the others are April and mid May. I put the tracking numbers in ship24.com and all orders show more updates than Etsy. All show the same tracking updates:
May 24th, 2020 - 6:00 PM
Russian Post
Shipped by carrier
RUSSIA

Mine also has not moved since May 15th! I bet all of our packages are just hanging out together at the bottom of a pile somewhere in Russia

2 Likes

Mine has been stuck since May 21st. But I have no desire to contact her. I’m sure she is overwhelmed with messages and refund requests. I’ll patiently wait like you are.

2 Likes

It seems like the ones that were ordered more recently are moving. I agree that May orders are probably at the bottom of a pile somewhere.

2 Likes

I think the recent orders are coming through faster. The old orders are just at the bottom of the pile at the Russian post office.

1 Like

I ordered in March and have never received it. :confused:

I checked my tracking number from Karman Dolls on ship24 and it now shows a new update: Keeping my fingers crossed that the order is now moving.
Transport leg completed
July 11th, 2020 - 12:00 AM
Russian Post

2 Likes

I got the same update as you!! I had nothing from May 15 until last week then an update from May 24th and now July 11 it says it’s hit NYC! It took about a week to get from NYC through customs to me in Oregon last time if I remember correctly!

2 Likes