Grrrrrr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120888613509?ss … 1555.l2649
This is my Sienna’s auction. I mean, okay, I am NOT the best reborner in the land…I don’t pretend to be, but hey, is she not worth more than FIVE DOLLARS??? That is the offer someone just messaged me with!

I gotta find a new hobby; this one is way too stressful.

Thats ridiculous !!! What is wrong with people?? I say NO more EBAY!! Sell on Etsy where you SET your price and GET your price !!
Your Sienna is BEAUTIFUL ! Cancel that auction and start her at at very least 150 !!

I have sold 23 dolls thru Etsy and even more BECAUSE of Etsy. I like it and it works well for me !!

Oh Karen, that bid is insulting! Your babies are beautiful!

Maybe it’s someone making a prank on April 1.? Just a thought…

Your baby is beautiful! I wonder if its the same person who bid 4 times on mine and it is still only $1.04! I told her my reserve and she said she already bid what she was willing to pay!
Sign in or Register | eBay … :LNLK:MESX

— Begin quote from “OliviasMom”

Thats ridiculous !!! What is wrong with people?? I say NO more EBAY!! Sell on Etsy where you SET your price and GET your price !!
Your Sienna is BEAUTIFUL ! Cancel that auction and start her at at very least 150 !!

— End quote

I’m with you on that. That’s good advice.

Your Sienna is just darling people have no idea how much time and money goes into making these precious babies!!

Karen, Karen, Karen…aaagggghhhhh don’t give up…please tell me you have a decent reserve on that baby!!! Ignore the offer. I wouldn’t even respond because that was just plain insulting. You have 10 years invested in this craft and you do good work. Consider the Etsy route. My daughter is going to help me get one started. I also have decided every baby I put on ebay starts at the price I will be happy with and anything else is a bonus. I can’t handle the thought of someone thinking my work is only worth $5!!! are you kidding me!!!

Girl…take a deep breath…say a little prayer for a peaceful heart…and move on!!!

$5 ?!?!?!!?!?!?! what a schmuck

Thanks so much, you guys! Okay…after these auctions end I’m packing up my babies and going to Etsy! I’ve only ever bought one thing there, but hey, we all have to start somewhere, although I did attempt to sell one baby there one time and nothing happened. I’m willing to try; thank you for the encouragement!

Hugs,

Karen

Thanks, Virgina…I didn’t bother to respond; I figured she might be a child wanting to get a good deal. A REALLY good deal!

Thanks, Debi ~ I bet you’re right.