Going rate of

What do you think the most wanted kits are? Which are the ones that are most coveted, and most hard to come by? And… What are their going rates? :grinning:

4 Likes

OOh I’d love to get my hands on an Asriel kit

3 Likes

I have no idea what Asriel is but I would love to get a Miracle. But I have a very hard time paying that much for a kit. lol

2 Likes

Yeah, same

1 Like

I don’t know, but personally I’d love to get
Cathy Auer
Sansa Lau
Lisa Scherer

Not sure about going rates, I know Cathy & Lisa are SOLE, is Sansa sold out yet?

3 Likes

Lisa is avail at dolls so real for 80 bucks. WORST VINYL EVER!!! Honestly… Worst kit I have ever worked with. I just sold my finished Lisa for 125 and was so happy to get that price and send good ol Lisa( now Leslie) on his way!

3 Likes

I have been seeing Maizie by Arcello going for high prices also this past month alone between 350-450.

6 Likes

I have one here - - - I agree about the vinyl, but makes such a cute baby!

11 Likes

Lol I didn’t mind her - I made that one for my daughter

2 Likes

I had no problems with Lisas viynl. Was it too hard?

2 Likes

I would love to have Sharlamae or Saorise. They both are hard to find and higher priced.
Of course Quinlynn and Miracle are demanding top dollar.

1 Like

All my kit values are estimates lol! I’m just guessing!

Angel by Olga Auer
Asriel by Jorja Piggott
Jayden by Natalie Scholl $600-700
Will by Natalie Scholl $180+
Quinnlynn by LLE $400+
Miracle by LLE $350+
Everleigh by LLE
Esme by LLE
Lincoln by LLE $200+
Maizie by Andrea Arcello $350+
Lizzy by Adrie Stoete $400+
Sansa by Ping Lau
Walter by Laura Tuzio Ross
Frida, Wilma and Fridolin by Karola Wegerich
Ira the elf by Karola Wegerich
Ofelia by Olga Auer
Karlotta by Karola Wegerich
Saskia by Bonnie Brown
Pixie by Bonnie Brown $120+
Saoirse by Bonnie Brown $250+
Linus by Gudrun Legler
Max by Gudrun Legler
Brownwyn by Romie Strydom
Bluebell by Romie Strydom

8 Likes

Coco Blick was all the rage a while back and I think you could still command a good price for her. She has just dropped out of existence.

5 Likes

I think that’s what happened to Livia Legler too!

3 Likes

I’d love to have Lizzy and Asriel. Sandra, too.

1 Like

My dream kit is Saoirse and costs a pretty penny. Way more than I would spend. When she came out I couldn’t afford to buy the more expensive kits. So I did miss out on that one. My other kit is Claire by Romie Strydom. I saw her for a while way back when but I haven’t seen her for auctions in years. I am not sure coveted she is but is still one of my favorites.

3 Likes

Maizie Arcello!! Going rates vary but very expensive…

3 Likes

My Lisa was flawed, or a return that someone has worked on and sent back. So, mine was a special case!

3 Likes

Ohhhh that’s terrible ! It was definately not as easy as the BB kits though - it was an odd color but I was doing it a little darker anyway so it worked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why doesn’t anyone like Anastasia Auer??

3 Likes