Going rate of

There was a huge fuss about her right before she came out but then it seemed to die off so fast…weird!

1 Like

I wonder about the going rate of these obscure beauties?

1 Like

Which ones lol? All of them?

1 Like

Yes sir ree bobber!!! Lololol

1 Like

I’ll edit my list with ones I know!

1 Like

You … Little chick… Are amazing. Always! :kiss:

1 Like

I LOVE her!! Someone recently had a pic on here with curly blonde hair, and I fell so in love with that baby!!!

1 Like

Me too! I will be oedering the sleeping twin when its available.

Same here, but I’ve learned from my mistakes on ordering only 1 of something I really like. I’m definitely going to get more than one of the sleeper version. I really wish it was an open eyed baby, but beggars can’t be choosy lol

1 Like

I saw a Stinker by Donna Rubert going for over $500 on eBay a few months ago…crazy.

1 Like

Romeo is another one I wish I bought.
and this one; not sure who he is

Although looking at the right hand - not sure about him

2 Likes

Romeo oh Romeo… :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Does anybody remember Illaria? Not sure who she was by; I did couple of them and was going to get another for keeper, but never found one.

by the way I did not make this one; cannot find mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kit Ilaria by Fiorenza Biancheri?

1 Like

I love knowing this stuff!

1 Like

I love her she is in my Keeper stash… :slight_smile:

The one and only blank Quinnlynn I have ever seen for sale was listed on the fb site for $600 and it sold within minutes of it being listed.

2 Likes

I have to buy a new camera so will be letting go of some of my stash of sold out kits and was checking eBay for prices…some I had no idea. I bought kits then started working a lot more about three years ago and had little time to paint. I knew the kits were sold out, but I did not know the prices some will bring blank.

2 Likes