Go DOLLYMAMA!

TWO OF YOUR BABIES SOLD WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!

11 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

YAY! Yipppeeeee! Congratulations.

1 Like

Go Piglet!!! YAY, Yippee, YaHooey!! I think I can see the baby ban lifting!!!

2 Likes

Wow! Congrats!

1 Like

Dang!! The babies are practically flying out the window! :laughing:

4 Likes

Yay Nikki!!

1 Like

Thank you ladies!!! My Black Friday sale worked!!! It’s crazy… People will buy anything that’s cheap. All my low low dolls went, anything I left over 175.00 is still there. That’s ok with me… I got my point across to my hubby:-) it was worth less money!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ and now, I have to replace the dolls I sold right? There is space in my nursery again!!! I sold 3 yesterday! And one the day before!! Woohooooooo!!!

11 Likes

Piglet----Is Hubby happy now???

1 Like

I’m not sure yet. He was kind of sleepy when I told him. I’ll let you know more today:-) :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

That is awesome :tada::wine_glass::tada::wine_glass::tada::wine_glass::tada::wine_glass:

1 Like

Way to go!!!

1 Like

YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!! Congrats! I knew it would happen.

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS, so very happy for you, you go girl YEAH! :heart:

1 Like

Wooooohoooooo!!! that is WONDERFUL…Congrats Nikki…way to go… :smile:

1 Like

GOOOO NIKKI!!! :smile: :wink: YAY!!! :heart: These sales are coming one after the other! I hope you sell every single one of them! :wink:

1 Like

Good for you! Now you can work on some more!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats!!! The customers I have had said they liked the fact that my babies were so affordable, yet higher quality, I think that’s really what people are looking for nowadays.

1 Like

Great!!!

1 Like