Future reborn wishlist

I thought it would be super fun to think of things we hope come to reborns in the future.

My big one would be kits that can have open or closed eyes. It seems impossible. The only thing I could think of is a vinyl piece that could be placed in and look like it’s part of an eye crease.

Do you guys have any thoughts on what you’d want to see in the future?

6 Likes

Oh that would be awesome! :two_hearts: I want to see more smilers. My dream kit would absolutely be a 6 month+ kit with the wide open smile to the point to where you can almost hear that laugh.

3 Likes

Had this pic in my inspo roll and thought of it when you commented

7 Likes

Yes! Exactly it lol. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s interesting you mention a detail about the eyes. I want to see more with a certain eye detail as well, so far it is very rare and usually an addition the artist has made, rather than part of the sculpt. It’s that little tiny triangular bit in the inner corner of the open eyes. It’s a moist, pink bit that Google says is a caruncle.

5 Likes

Yes!! I only really see those in Realborns! It adds so much imo!

3 Likes

It really does add that human looking detail.

1 Like

As far as wishing…I always wanted to see a sculpt with ears sticking out.

4 Likes

I want to see a sculpt that looks like the baby is cooing.

4 Likes

I’m with you,love little ones with little sticking out ears, so cute.

2 Likes

I’ve thought about that too, the open and closed eyes. It would be super cool to have the option to open or close your babies eyes. Like the play dolls with eyelids. I’m not sure how it would work tho.

2 Likes

It would be nice if there were a simpler way for reborns to be warm for cuddling.
Most electric blankets are bigger than doll size, even just the throw size is bulky. And you have to think it through in advance if you use a microwavable corn wrap or something like that.
The reborns I’ve bought were most appealing for cuddling when they arrived at my doorstep on warm summer days inside plastic.

2 Likes

There’s one like that on preorder right now at macphearsons

5 Likes

Don’t worry, baby. You’ll grow into your ears. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Kodi by Laura Tuzio Ross. He hasn’t been released yet.

More sleeping toddler options.

I wanted Sally by Bonnie Brown but I missed her.

My husband’s cousin looked like this and he never really grew into his ears and he’s almost 30 years old!:grinning:

2 Likes

It’s the happy squeal!

Lol. Let’s not tell that story to the babies, tho.
Shhhh, baby, I know you have supersonic hearing, she didn’t mean it…

2 Likes