Forum Member List

Our forum now has an interactive member/user list.

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/users

I know many of our members wanted this a while ago.

Thanks!
Emily

17 Likes

Sweet! Thanks BB! :wink:

1 Like

Very nice!! Thank you!! :smile:

1 Like

What does it do?

1 Like

Tells me I stalk the site too much! LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I thought I wasn’t on that much… But I’m in the top 5 and the biggest giver of :heart:️’s!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::kiss::kiss::kiss::tada::tada::tada:

9 Likes

I think I’ve received the least hearts for how many hearts I’ve given. Not sure exactly what that means but for some reason I kinda feel like curling up in a fetal position and sucking my thumb. Time to watch cartoons and go to my happy place! :confounded:

8 Likes

Moon!!! I don’t get hearts I just give em! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Well all I have to say is that my Chihuahuas really love me and think I’m super cool!

3 Likes

I agree with your chihuahua’s!!!

2 Likes

Awww thanks :wink: All I need is a few good ones :heart:

1 Like

It’s not me

1 Like

I dont feel like I have read almost 3000 post in a week… hahahah! That is sad. Hopefully everything I learned soaks in… lol

4 Likes

I believe the word you are looking for is ANNOYING??? Bhagahahaga :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::cocktail::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: OR… Weird, obnoxious or maybe you just mean I’m just 2 awesome for words??? I don’t want to block anyone… But I WANT TO HEART MY OWN POSTS! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes

Same here. I give wayyyy more hearts than I get.

6 Likes

Did you and @lollipop_cradle heart :heart:️ my post because you agreed??? Lololol I wrote obnoxious kinda big… Did it draw your attention??? :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat: lolololol

2 Likes

To find out I do not exist means?

2 Likes

Thanks for the heart, Natasha!

2 Likes

Yes my lovely Natasha, I do think a blocking thing would be a good thing!!! :kiss: But… If you EVER block me??? Remember… I know where you live! :grinning::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Toodles! :kiss::heart:️ bhabganhahahaha !

3 Likes

I hearted it because I wanted you to know I read your post and well, it was all pretty!! :wink:

3 Likes