Fei Yen, by Cindy Musgrove New BB Kit

http://www.bountifulbaby.com/seaside/in … lse&c=2411
Dont Know if you all saw this yet!

OMG yay!!! i love Cindy Musgrove!!! She is so my favorite sculptor!! i will have to have Fei Yen X5!!!

Oh wow- I have been on an Asian kick lately- so cute! Where did you see this Katy? I missed it somehow!- Oh wait I see her further down the gallery page- unique for sure!

Wow I think that is great.

She so cute! And a good size I love the 23 inch-ers! I will go see if I can find the others you mentioned, Cynthia!

Oh! She is adorable!!!

i AM SO GLAD THEY ARE GETTING BIGGER KITS! tHIS KIT IS A MUST FOR ME. NOW I GOTTA GET LARA’S E-BOOK FOR PAINTING AN ASIAN BABY!

That baby looks mad about something!!!

1 Like

I never noticed this on her facebook page, but her is the inspiration baby, she is adorable! i cant wait to get this kit too, scarlet seems to be taking for ever!! LOL

Facebook - log in or sign up … =3&theater

so excited for this

— Begin quote from “luv2Lrn”

— Begin quote from “emeraldhillnursery”

I never noticed this on her facebook page, but her is the inspiration baby, she is adorable! i cant wait to get this kit too, scarlet seems to be taking for ever!! LOL

Facebook - log in or sign up … =3&theater

— End quote

Can you post pics please i do not have facebook. Thnks :0)

— End quote

Hi Yes please post pics I have a facebook and it wont let me see either. thanks!

Welcome Cindy, as you can tell we’ve been waiting for such a baby…and she/he is adorable. It’s always fun to see what the prototype artists do with a kit but it’s most fun for us when we start sharing our own creations.

Cindy, thank you for sharing! Looks wonderful!

— Begin quote from “luv2Lrn”

Thanks for posting the pics :0) I LOVE her more now…are the hand for her going to be bigger or are the one displayed with her going to be the ones… I already have a picture of how i would like to reborn her. Soooooo excited!!!

— End quote

The original head is about 6% bigger than the production vinyl will be. So, even though those are the limbs she will have they will looks a bit bigger with the actual vinyl head. Her proportions are good and this baby is so adorable! I just love this sculpt, thanks Cindy!

Denise

She is a little beauty! Can’t wait to see more photos of her!

Is she sharing Libby’s limbs?

I believe they will share limbs.

Oh My goodness! Love that one! I like chubby Asian babies and will have to get one of those kits! Thanks for sharing her as I had not seen her yet.