February Round Robin

I know we are so close to Christmas and all the preparations, but I thought I would plant the seed for the February Round Robin. Below is the list of questions. If anyone has any additional questions you would like to add, please let me know. This last round was wonderful and everyone was so generous with each other.

Just copy and paste these questions with your answers in a private message to me and I can start getting everything in order.

Round Robin February 2012

Theme: Valentines, Love

1 Mailing Name

2 Mailing Address

3 Are you willing to send packages internationally?

4 List the gender and size of each keeper you have.

5 Name 5 types of items you would like to receive through this swap.

6 What is your Favorite color ?

7 Do you use magnetic pacifiers, bottles, or hairbows?

8 Are you allergic to smoke/pets/scents?

9 What is your Birthday date? (No need for the year, just month and day–please type out the month like October or Oct)

10 Do you like baby bracelets?

11 What is your favorite animal?

12 What is your favorite scent?

13 What is your favorite flower?

14 Do you like frilly or simple?

15 Would you like Holiday items for your baby?

16 What is on your reborn Wish List?

17 What is your nursery name if you are a reborner?

18 What is your BB name?

Item needs to be shipped in time for the recipient to receive it by the 15th of the month.

I just want to add this note-----items should be new items or newly handcrafted items. Hopefully the questions people answer will help with your selection. I have seen people order items, say from someone who sews, and have had it sent to the person. Just an idea.

Thank you for doing this. I can only imagine the organization it takes to do this. With my work schedule I do not think I would ever have time to. You do a great job.

Thanks Debora. I have a chart that I created that helps a lot. Marlen, I will try to post the list of those participating and last call for more some time today. I don’t have a lot of people at the moment.