Fairy Kits

Try it!! :grinning: Whisper is on there too… Same price :grimacing:

1 Like

I have Maisie’s. They look ok but the legs are a bit skinny

1 Like

Here they are, excuse the lighting

2 Likes

Max’s aren’t much bigger than Maise’s but they have more detail. His are also full where her’s are only 3/4… :thinking:

Just noticed that Jasper’s legs are 3/4 too and I was wrong. Those are Max’s arms and Maisies legs, lol

1 Like

I believe Clover and Jasper share limbs…

That’s Max, Rosebud, an Maisie… If that helps any.
The Maisie legs don’t look bad with Max arms though lol.

1 Like

Did not even think of Rosebud. I think I am going to progress and it will probably look better after I being all assembled.

1 Like

I think it will look fine with what you have, just sharing the one’s I thought might work incase you decided to swap them out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Flynn is so easy to paint, I swear he paints himself, I highly recommend getting this kit :wink:

2 Likes

I love little fairies. It’s a shame that cupcake is the only affordable one. I’m not really fond of her.

1 Like

Bookmarking this post so I can come back to it. I’m wanting a larger elf too for a Avatar baby.

1 Like

You might have a hard time finding Whisper, but Violet Fairy might be found, possibly check on Shawna’s site here: Clymer Creations Or ask in reborn groups on FB.

1 Like

I actually found a violet fairy kit and a whispers kit on eBay, but the seller wants $350 for each of them. Not gonna happen. I really would love to find an Ira Elf kit or a Clara Fairy kit, but the likeliness of that is extremely slim. I also saw this picture of Ella Brace on IG yesterday and I’m trying to see if I can find her but I think she is gonna be hard to find as well. Might just have to settle for Flynn or Shylynn, but I don’t really love either of those kits.

3 Likes

OMG I just found an Ira Elf kit for sale but I can’t afford it!!! :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

@mdurant1 Aww, Ira is perfect and the size what I want, but she is sold out on MacPherson.

I know, she’s a limited edition from around 2015 it looks like. The one I found is $265, she’s being sold in a Facebook group. Would you like me to point you to her? I’m not going to be able to get her unfortunately.

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s too much for me :cry:

I have been searching for Ira for the past few years. I hate I did not see her

Do you want me to help you find the listing? I don’t have $300 to throw at a kit, but if I can help someone else get ahold of her I am happy to help.

1 Like

Thank you, that is a bit much for me at this time too. My sales have been very low and she would be a definite keeper. I pray things pick up soon. I hope another will show up later. If I somehow hit a pocket of cash ASAP I will message you. I do appreciate you for looking out !

1 Like