FaceApp

Wow so cool!

Then, Go a step farther and download the mug life app :joy:

4 Likes

I was wondering how everyone was doing that face movement.

1 Like

Oh no! There should be a selection for Ethnic Colors! Make a suggestion.

3 Likes

True. And it doesn’t recognize differences like Down syndrome either. Have you tried a picture of yourself to see what it does to your skin tone? I’m interested to know if it changes real people or if it’s just confused by our dolls.

6 Likes

Oh that would make me sick if it lightened people’s skin tones… it already makes me uneasy they do it to dolls. I figured it was just part of them color correcting the whole photo and it’s harder with a doll. But if it does the same thing to real people that is absolutely not okay.

1 Like

I want to know why my phone randomly does this to selfies. It ends up looking like a two to three second vid clip. Then when I send them, they just look like a normal pic. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I was unrecognizable to myself with FaceApp. It alters pix, doll or human.

4 Likes

@EmOh what kind of phone do you have that does that?

Motorola

1 Like

I thought I was losing my mind the first few times I saw it. It will show subtle movements like a blink, eyes shifting,head tilt, chest breathing, hint of a smile. Creepy and unexpected sometimes.

1 Like

Now we need to see some Face Swap pix. :smile:

1 Like

Why even use it? Dave should ban it more than watermarks because his site is going to look like a scam site

10 Likes

You probably have what’s called “live ” photos, which is actually a short video. You can view it as a photo or if you keep your finger on it a second, it will play the Live Photo/video.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ve actually never heard of this. Sounds right!

1 Like