FaceApp

Y’all have to download this app, if you haven’t already. It’s called FaceApp. Load your picture, then scroll to “age” then select “child.” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And don’t forget to do just the heads. :scream::rofl:

21 Likes

I had loads of fun with this!

Pre-painted Kimmi looks way cuter

Poor Levi, he looks sickly

Bonus: old Barbie

12 Likes

Kimi makes a cute real baby. :heart_eyes: I had little luck with sleeping babies too. Most of them ended up with what looks like partially developed eyes. Loulou was my most successful sleeper attempt. But he’s scary too. :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

I’ve been having way too much fun with this app. :rofl::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! He’s cute. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My zombie looked great as well, but I’m not sure if people want to see that. :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes!!! We do!!! Here’s Stinker.

9 Likes

Haha I love how the container of eyes you had him on turned into a shirt for him.

5 Likes

WOAH! I never thought of using faceapp like that. Huxley looks so sweet as a “real” baby :heart:

3 Likes

Everyone on Facebook is doing this right now. Some are cute. Some are scary. I like my blonde Huxley, Maylin, and Gabriela the best. But that floating Shaya head is pretty darn awesome too. :rofl:

2 Likes

Cool app

I had to share the one that literally made me laugh out loud with Morty

4 Likes

This app is fun!

5 Likes

I think sculptors/digital artists should use this on their wips and see where to imorove on. It could be very useful

9 Likes

Is this some kind of app you download to your phone or is it a Facebook app? Sorry, I am basically a social media idiot.

1 Like

It’s an app you can download on your phone. No social media needed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Go to your App Store and look for “FaceApp”. It’s free. :blush:

2 Likes

@EnchantedOrphanage and @Katinafleming thank you both! I might have to try it!

2 Likes

Tried it on my sculpted face and it shows up where it’s not symmetrical so now I can see what to work on!! Brilliant

10 Likes

What a neat app! I just hope that the China scammers don’t think about using it to steal our dolly photos and make them look like real babies so they can use them to sell them on their scam sites.

3 Likes