Eyebrows

I am seeing several babies that have rooted eyebrows. Is this the new trend? I tend to think they look creepy with rooted brows.

I have only seen one baby that had good rooted eyebrows…but if I remember correctly they were painted on first and then they rooted just a few for the dimension. I do know I couldn’t tell whether they were painted or rooted. Most looki like pokey caterpillars crawling across the forehead. Not good for sales!!!

Funny, I tried it once and laughed so hard I had no choice but to remove them! Maybe I’m not doing them well, but – they just didn’t do well. Maybe that is where the Suri Alpaca hair would come in handy – it is extremely soft and flat as compared to the angora, which is soft, but often curly or wavy.

yes, I agree with y’all. I think it looks weird!

haha, i cant do them either and yes they can look creepy and whats funny is i started to watch a auction of a aa baby last night that had the most amazing rooted eyebrows. here is the link

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110792223119 … 1438.l2649
Now she can root eyebrows!!!

Wow those are amazing !!! And Not anything I could do!!!

Actually Michelle - that’s a great idea! If the hair could be punched into the browline, then painted over with JUST the medium, it might work to hold the hair in place. I really like that idea.

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Actually Michelle - that’s a great idea! If the hair could be punched into the browline, then painted over with JUST the medium, it might work to hold the hair in place. I really like that idea.

— End quote

good idea

also yes ive seen them done but only well done about once