Eyebrows!

They are so evil! Finally got one done for this little guy after wiping off a few tries. Now if I can just get the other side somewhat the same lol.

15 Likes

It’s perfect…now to duplicate! You can do it!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I am pretty sure all of my past babies have lopsided eyebrows lol

2 Likes

Let’s not go there. LOL!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey maybe ill root his lid crease too :slight_smile: i promise ive improved on lash placement :wink:

4 Likes

That eyebrow came out perfect!! Did you use a prisma pencil and if so what color did you use. It looks amazing!!

1 Like

That brown looks amazing! Just remember … None of us have exact replica eyebrows lol

2 Likes

LOL!! Please don’t!! :worried: Hahaha!! :laughing:

Is it even? Gosh I hope so. I think my eyes are crooked and it looks even but then it don’t lol.
I use brown brow, burnt umber, and Mars black mixed together. I use a tiny liner that I removed most of the hairs.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I also have the bad habit of adding too much paint making the brow too dark. So to correct this I add a touch of thinner to a sponge and lightly pounce. It will soften the lines.

9 Likes

You did an awesome job!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Dang! Amazing!!!

1 Like

Thanks!

Looks great.

1 Like

I think it looks great! Most of my babies end up with lopsided eyebrows, too haha

1 Like

Oh wow! You’ve done an awesome job. They look so real x

1 Like

Oooh you sort of do eyebrows like me! I haven’t painted any on babies but I’ve painted lots of them on canvas. I actually enjoy them except I can never get the left side to look as good as the right :confused: it’s so frustrating! Anyways, it looks pretty darn good to me!! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! I always think i will do both sides at the same time but then i get carried away and do one side first. Then matching them up is a pain lol. I really should draw a light line first where each one should go to make sure they are placed evenly.