Eye lashes root or glue and some babies

I have read on her that most people root lashes but I see some people do top and bottom lashes and wonder how they get the bottom lashes the way they do?are they glued?

This is a beautiful prototype and wondering if you think the lashes are glued or rooted? I hate doing lashes, it goes all wrong lol.

3 Likes

They look rooted to me. Glued lashes usually has the ‘string’ part showing a bit and it looks like she doesn’t have that.

2 Likes

Lol open eyed babies to make drive me nuts

1 Like

I think the bottom lashes are painted on. I know a lot of artists are painting them these days :heart:

1 Like

I really want to know, lol some people do it so perfect!!

I agree with @Nikkiroc , they look painted on.

1 Like

They look rooted to me. I would like to see other angles of this doll. But the only ones Ping Lau shared, are from this same angle.

1 Like

The top ones are definitely rooted but the bottom ones appear to be painted, but it may just be the angle :wink:

1 Like

Elvira and Vladimir definitely root both top and bottom lashes. Look at this angle of their Flo. You can see the lashes are rooted. I’m sure Adele’s are rooted too.

5 Likes

To me the top look glued and the bottom look rooted.

Actually when I zoom in the top look rooted as well

I wonder what type of hair they use for that?

I wonder that too. It looks thick. It also looks like the babies are wearing mascara. I wonder if they put some kind of sealer on them? I’m hesitant to root lashes on open eye babies because I can’t figure out how to make sure they will stay neat. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

See, I am wondering the same thing about the thickness! or what kind of hair?

1 Like

I rooted Charun’s as thick as I could, with straight, kid mohair. They don’t look anywhere close to Elvira and Vladimir’s, and they sure aren’t as neat. Whatever they are doing, I would love to know. I’m tempted to order some clear mascara. Maybe a lash curler and clear mascara might get their look?

3 Likes

I rooted my first Saskia’s eyelashes…I don’t like them at all and Im glad I learned to paint better…too much blush April…too much!! LOL…Dont blow her up, she’s scary!!

3 Likes

They look rooted to me.

I like that!!

But these look really good!!!

Thank you. He’s still in the layaway bin. He gets bumped around a bit as I add other finished babies. So far they still look the same. Hopefully they will stay that way. :grimacing:

1 Like