Exciting announcement 😍

Hi all :wave:t2:
I’m so excited and honored to announce that I will be teaching the Ethnic Reborning class at the ROSE Doll Expo 2020. The link to sign up for the class will be posted soon! I look forward to working with everyone :heart: We are going to have a blast!
JuiceBoxNursery
Jessica Edington

46 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaah Jess that is awesome! You totally deserve it your babies are amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Congratulations! That is Exciting!

2 Likes

EEEKKKKK!!!
I am so happy for you! :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Thank you!

Congratulations. Will you eventually have a tutorial for sale?

1 Like

Yes ma’am

1 Like

That’s awesome!!

1 Like

Congratulations!! What an honor!! I wish I could go. I’ve wanted to learn ethnic skin tones forever.

2 Likes

So happy for you! Congratulations!
congratulations

1 Like

Congrats, that’s amazing !!!

1 Like

CONGRATS…your babies are SOOOO beautiful…I bet people will snatch up spaces SO fast !!

:blush:

1 Like

This is sooooo exciting!

You are such an awesome reborn artist!

Your babies are so beautiful, that class is going to fill up quick!

I guess that means I will be seeing you at ROSE.

(not sure I am taking classes I will have a little in tow but if my adult daughter comes with I am totally taking it)

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone. I can’t wait to see you Gina!

1 Like

Praying I can make rose next year. Life has been so crazy and I have been experiencing some health issues , so not sure Where I will be at that time. I am not able to preplan much these days, I am struggling to get to work a full week. If things improve , I will see you all there

1 Like

Congratulations, well deserved!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!:art:
:tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:
Very well deserved, your babies are beautiful!

1 Like

I’m sorry love, I hope things improve for you!

Thank you everyone! Can’t wait to see you all :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you, so do I. So proud of your progress and your babies are always beautiful!!

1 Like