Ethnic Rowan Kit Question

I may be reborning an ethnic Rowan kit. She is so stunning and I want to make her skin tone true to her photos.
Can anyone recommend which genesis paints would work best for her? Also, which Mohair would be best?
Thank you

What pictures? the ones on bountiful baby? http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/rowan/rowan.html
Ethnic coloring is super hard, it takes about twice as many thin layers of paint than a light skin baby.

To me this skin looks like:
Thin layers of Flesh 04, 03 with very very thin layer of mars black and flesh 02 in the creases. I also see some nail blush and warm blush on the cheeks and forehead. Lips could be lip blush layered with flesh 02. Her face is textured with matte varnish.

Hair looks like regular angora goat mohair.

1 Like

Wow, I’m impressed! How do you dissect a paint job down to the colors of the layers?!! I need those x-ray vision goggles! Then maybe I can remember what I did!

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

Wow, I’m impressed! How do you dissect a paint job down to the colors of the layers?!! I need those x-ray vision goggles! Then maybe I can remember what I did!

— End quote

Lately I’ve made a string of “ethnic” portrait dolls; those are the main colors that I would use and mix to replicate the skin tones.