Elsie with OPEN HANDS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 1023578176

Okay… so, I am probably going to be the only one but… I don’t care for this sculpt. Melissa did a beautiful job reborning her (the hair is to die for!) but there is something about that expression that just does not speak to me. Plus, the eyes are too deep in the socket, almost like they are sunken.

I am totally in agreement with Carmen… I love Marissa’s babies, but this one does not appeal to me at all. I noticed the eyes right away and looked closely thinking that maybe Melissa had not gotten them fully seated in the socket… I don’t care for the mouth either. Melissa’s work is wonderful, but the kit won’t be one I will buy…

This is my new favorite!!!

— Begin quote from “SarahMichelle”

This is my new favorite!!!

— End quote

LOL!! It is a good thing we all feel differently, because if everyone felt like I did about this one, we would have a bunch of Elsie test heads in a few months…

OMG PIa, you are too funny!

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

Okay… so, I am probably going to be the only one but… I don’t care for this sculpt. Melissa did a beautiful job reborning her (the hair is to die for!) but there is something about that expression that just does not speak to me. Plus, the eyes are too deep in the socket, almost like they are sunken.

— End quote

I agree 100% – love the hair and skin tones but won’t be buying this kit.

Kimi on the other hand…sigh…come on JUNE!!!

I like her- maybe Violet, Savannah and her could be triplets! I didn’t like Sweet Peas either until I did my own I think what I the problem is that her lids have been painted on the inside with a dark mauve color- because if you look at the vinyl sculpt- the lids aren’t really that different from other Marissa May babies.

I never noticed the eyes having problems at first glance. I see it now. The backs of the eyelids (I can’t think of a better way to describe it…) are too thick. If you carefully trimmed it down with a sharp blade, I think she’d look better, and it would take that sunken in look away.

I think I’d buy her head in 3rd quality, then give it a go. I really like the Elsie kit otherwise.