Dream Baby kit

I wish I could of painted Scarlett by Bonnie brown as she is so cute and plus it is my middle name

Also wish I could of painted mila by Sheila Mrofka as love the name and cute kit as well

Some of my recent favorites right now are

Emilia by Ping Lau
Pearl by Melanie Gebhardt
Elise by Karola Wegerich

Will definitely need to order these kits when can of the new Realborn kits as I will have to wait as bills come first.

Realborn Katie Sleeping
Realbirn Callie Sleeping
Realborn marine sleeping
Realbirn Christopher awake
Realborn Alyssa Sleeping
Realborn daphne sleeping
Realborn nb Emmy Sleeping

1 Like

I want ALL the Emmys and I will paint them together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m so mad I found a kit that looked like my brother and now I can’t find it. I just found one that looks like my Dad but it’s SOLE Ethon Brace

Aw man, I several dream babies although most are SOLE :sob::sob::sob:
Leelou brace
Ethan brace
Toby brace
Quinlynn eagles
Nova brace
Blair (can’t remember sculptur)
Robin Johnston
Asriel alseep
Dorin Toner
Erin Stoete

2 Likes

I pre-ordered Mia by Irina Kaplanskaya but because she isn’t here yet…it feels like I didn’t :joy: I’m counting her, as well as Rosalie by Olga and Azalea by LLE…oh and Laura by Bonnie Brown. A sculpt that I love but is long long sold out would be Abbie by AK Kitagawa. :kissing_heart::fallen_leaf:

My dream baby is LLE Kami Rose :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was lucky enough to trade my Ramsey Brace kit for her kit…I’m afraid of touching her because I don’t want to mess up lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like