Dream Baby kit

What does your dream baby look like? Is there a kit out there or is it “in your head”?

1 Like

This! Estelle Wosnjuk. Always will be my favorite. Something about that face. Even though Maize looks exactly like my son, Estelle is still my all time favorite. image

9 Likes

I like Atticus Eagles’ head with Odessa Eagles’ limbs and tummy plate. I like it when a newborn looks at you and isn’t crying.

6 Likes

Following:)

2 Likes

Realborn Michael is my answer at the moment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love aspen asleep but I don’t like the long skinny limbs, I would love her with smaller limbs and two relaxed open hands :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love her too but I prefer Vivien, look so much like my son !

2 Likes

Mini Marley by Marita Winters is my favorite asleep kit, and Elijah by Joanna Kazmierczak is my favorite awake kit.

2 Likes

I really like 3/4 limbs too, they are great for pictures! Some of the older Realborn’s have 3/4 limbs.

3 Likes

Not a dream kit per se, but I want a kit that has one bent arm, one straight arm, and closed fists. Fencing pose that every baby has reflexively.

4 Likes

Not my pics, but I can’t wait to paint this baby. Thinking hard about getting Alexis to make twins. Fraternal is ok.
Elyse Brace

Alexis Brace

6 Likes

My dream kits are Toby by Cassie Brace and LeeLou by Cassie Brace, as well. Their features are so unique and just heartwarming to me!

3 Likes

There are so many dream babies/kits for me… but Sophia Madelina by Bonnie Brown was my first dream kit. I have her in my stash to paint for myself someday.

2 Likes

Hmm! Levi is pretty perfect to me. I did get LouLou K in the mail today and I have to say I really love her hands. So maybe all of Levi but LouLou hands??

3 Likes

I own mine!
Quinnlyn sculpt by LLE

9 Likes

@hellbunny33 I absolutely love Estelle too! I have her Lelou kit. I love Evalina Wosnjuk faces, they’re so beautiful…

2 Likes

My dream would be for BB to make an Asian realborn, I have always loved Kameko!

3 Likes

Right now mine is Mia by Irina Kaplanskaya. I pre-ordered her recently and I’m getting super impatient for her arrival even though it’s just a kit :joy:. My other dream kit is Grayson by Bonnie Brown. I LOVE his little feet! OH! Also Abbie by AK Kitagawa. I love the expression!

2 Likes

I made her last year. She was so fun to paint.

1 Like

Laila is Asian, I think.

2 Likes