Dollsbysandie

I just want to say how much I love dollsbysandie. They ship super fast and that means alot to reborners!!
Thanks Sandi

11 Likes

Yessss! Love Sandie! Been shopping with her since the 80’s, back when I had to mail my orders in :smiley:

4 Likes

I shop there, too. Good products, fast shipping and reasonable shipping prices.

4 Likes

I love dolls by sandie!

1 Like

I order from her too! TruBorn is my first choice and then Sandie…

1 Like

LOL @kareninflorida That was funny.
I love Dollbysandie also!!

1 Like

True story! :grinning: She had a little ad in the back of the doll magazine I subscribed to and when I started making soft sculpture cabbage-like dolls in the early 80’s, I’d write my order out, mail it to her, and wait for the mail to get my stuff. The good old days :grinning:

7 Likes

Time flies! Off topic but do you still have your Cabbage-like dolls?

1 Like

Love her also, just ordered last night and recived notice this morning that its been shipped

2 Likes

I made 15 or so and gave them all away, then I started making teddy bears…gave all those away, too. Looking back, it was a lot of work to just give away. I’m way too nice…or I used to be :joy:

4 Likes

Yes they are, very helpful and always ship quickly.They have good products and good sales. :footprints: :baby:.

1 Like

I love them too! Super sweet people. I usually leave a note on my orders to them, thanking them for their time, quick shipping, and affordable prices! They’re really appreciative of it :slight_smile: Super sweet group of people - did you know it’s a mom, dad, and daughter? Just the three of them!

7 Likes

I didn’t know that it was a family. Learn something every day!!

2 Likes

I read a few years back that Sandie has pretty much retired but two of her daughters now keep it running.

3 Likes