Does anyone want to Play Photo Uno--Reborn edition?

Awake Baby, Blue Eyes, Vintage Pram

2 Likes

I don’t have access to my computer but am loving this game! Wish I had access to my babies or my photos! Keep it up, ladies, I need the entertainment! I’ll try to get a baby and a photo this afternoon brought to me at the hospital so I can play. Love seeing all these cuties but so jealous of some of your photography lighting!

2 Likes

Hope you feel better real soon! And can share your beautiful babies soon as well!

1 Like

preemie with hat with ears, my little mouse ( some of you may remember he was the winner for BB monthly contest for St Patrick day theme so long ago!)

2 Likes

St. Patrick’s Day Baby. This baby was the first one I ever entered in a contest on Bountiful Baby when they did monthly pageants in the Spring of 2012. Aubrey won first place. Painted her following Nicole Russell’s FB tutorial!

2 Likes

Aubrey sculpt, barefoot, onesie

2 Likes

Shyann Head with Aubrey limbs! and barefoot in modified onesie.

2 Likes

girl with aubrey limbs and flower in her hair

2 Likes

Baby girl, pink pacifier, pink blanket, brown hair, awake

3 Likes

Pacifier, pink blanket, girl, awake

2 Likes

Awake baby, pacifier, crocheted blanket

2 Likes

awake baby, crocheted blanket, dark hair

1 Like

Thank you Calimel :smile:

I removed my previous posted baby because twolipsanddande posted one before I got it done so here goes a better matchl

Awake, dark hair

2 Likes

I love this sculpt “Maggie Marie” I have two begging for attention :slight_smile:

2 Likes

awake, dark hair, vintage pram

1 Like

Multi-colored crochet blanket!

2 Likes

multi color yarn, hand made item for baby…this one was known as Benjamin Button :slight_smile:

2 Likes

handmade item for baby

2 Likes

Handmade item for asleep baby with dark hair.

2 Likes