Does anyone want to Play Photo Uno--Reborn edition?

Does anyone want to Play Photo Uno–Reborn edition? This is a game that was thought of by a reborner out there that wanted to have some fun! It can be fun to see what everyone comes up with!

Here’s Her ‘How To Play’:
First person posts a picture. Then the next has to post a photo including at least one thing in common with the previous photo, i.e. baby wearing the same color, type of clothing, similar surroundings, props, at the park, in the garden, etc. etc… It can be fun to follow and a quick way to show off all those beautiful babies!

Well here it goes! (baby wearing pink, monkeys, headband, has dark hair, paisley, awake baby, in a crib, etc.)

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Do we need to explain the ‘card’ we’re playing…Pink, awake, dark hair, girl, etc…or just play?

I don’t know. I did same sculpt, dark hair, pink sleeper, pink headband. I think we just are supposed to play a card? Sort of fun !

1 Like

If we are supposed to comment on how we are able to play the card - then this is “same sculpt” with a “plush toy”.

1 Like

same shyann sculpt on plush blanket

1 Like

Girl baby, ethnic, dark eyes, dark hair, Hands up

1 Like

blanket is crochet!

1 Like

Stripes, sleeping, baby girl

2 Likes

Pink and purple, sleeping, baby girl

1 Like

White blanket

1 Like

Awake boy, white blanket, blue stripes

1 Like

Boy, blue stripes

1 Like

Sleeping Boy, stripes, fuzzy blanket

2 Likes

Stripes - love seeing all your babies, Cindy!

1 Like

Pink stripes (I guess I am cheating by using BB photos since I don’t have that many photos of my own yet :smile: lol, does that count? :neutral_face: lol :smile:)

Reborned by Melissa George :smile:

1 Like

2 in stripes with pink bows. Some of my EARLIEST babies. @EmilyBB I think it is OK to play with other’s work, but maybe you should,d credit the artist so we don’t think you are THAT GOOD so quickly! LOL!

3 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

(Both wearing a bow in hair)

BB’s new Samantha kit, reborned by Cathy King.
(which btw is actually on sale. :slight_smile: lol)

1 Like