Does anyone know..... ๐Ÿ‘€

How long the special deep discount kit
stuff will last? Will there permanently be a special deep discount kit or is it a temporary deal/event?

Iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s temporary. Some of the kits are overstocked.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

It is nice but I am buying something everyday and I just canโ€™t say no to such a good deal and their quality is the best. Thanks BB.

1 Like

I have ordered twice in two days

They explained in another thread, but my computer freezes when I try to link. The twelve most overstocked kits will be on Deep Discount everyday. That changes as the inventory levels change. The very top most overstocked kit will be marked down even more than the other eleven. Itโ€™s the one that appears above the others as the HUGE Discount Kit. Youโ€™ll notice that itโ€™s also listed in the twelve kits below that.

Additionally, the twelve most overstocked non-kit items (bodies, eyes, accessories, tools, etc) are also marked down. Theyโ€™re that next section below the discounted kits.

The thread sounded like this is the new normal thing. Itโ€™s basically what they had before. Itโ€™s only the bigger discount on the most overstocked kit thatโ€™s new. Just remember that as soon as that kitโ€™s stock numbers fall to a certain point, it wonโ€™t be on extra discount anymore, so if you really want it, buy it quickly. Iโ€™ve had kits change price in my cart as I was adding the plugs and rings! (And OH! does that hurt!)

Edited To Add: Iโ€™ve just bumped up the thread! Itโ€™s RECENT PRICING CHANGES. :grinning:

2 Likes

I really love the huge discount kits, i just got the asleep 3 month joseph, has anyone noticed that the shipping however has gone up to $9.95 from the $7.95 it used to be :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

The postal rates have increased. $9.95 is still a very reasonable price for shipping.

I agree, never said it was unreasonably.

I didnโ€™t think you did. I wish it was still $7.95, too.

2 Likes

I got one kit yesterday. And am waiting on the Landon asleep kit for myself.

1 Like