Does anyone else think

That the Genesis blushing colors get darker/more vibrant a couple days after you paint a baby? I swear, to me it seems like every baby I paint the blushing looks a bit darker or more vibrant a few days after I paint it. I remember long ago hearing someone on one of the boards say this but at the time I didn’t pay it much attention. However, being that I am an over blusher of sorts and have been trying so hard to tone my coloring down I am more aware it seems that when I get a baby looking good it always looks redder to me a few days later. Am I crazy or does anyone else think this?

I never noticed that. Mine seem to never have enough color.

lol,mine always seems the opposite,lol.

I get a baby looking just the way I want it, & then after I bake it the colors are more intense. I’m really struggling to undercolor my babies until I see what they look like after baking. I have not noticed any darkening or being more intense after a few days, just that they are darker after they are baked.

I was having trouble getting enough blushing on them & now it’s the reverse!

Luv…Marlene

Mine always seem to get lighter…I’m always adding more lol!

Same here…lighter before baking and darker after. I haven’t noticed that they’ve changed later though.

Well, maybe it is just me and my old eyes then! LOL! Either way, it goes to show that one should wait a day or so and look at the paint job again. Sometimes I do find I have to go back and add color too.