Does anyone else mind

…being required to purchase items you don’t need (minimum $15) in order for BB to ship?

1 Like

Some times, I don’t always need that much or I forget something with my order and have to wait again.Buying things I don’t need to get to $15.00. :cry:

I mind very much, but that’s there policy. I just “suck it up”. :grinning:

I don’t like that, because sometimes I need just something small like a neck ring and have to order more than I want to spend. 15.00 minimum and then shipping adds up if you shop there a lot.

1 Like

I don’t mind the minimum cause I usually need more than that amount anyway—BUT—the shipping is getting more expensive from BB, at least that’s what I see. I know I am paying more now than I use too.

2 Likes

The minimum use to be $30 or $35 so $15 is much better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had one order that was $.05 short, and had to add something else that I did not need or particularly want. I would like to see some broader leeway, if possible. I bet it is totally not cost effective to send tiny orders, though, since they have to be handled just like larger orders with the same manpower and packaging. It could be much worse, I’m sure, so sucking it up seems to be the best option.

I do not like it one bit! A lot of times I order elsewhere because I don’t need a bunch!

1 Like

Yeah it’s a pain for me. I get it, it’s just being new, I don’t know til after I order or I forget one little thing like a prisma pencil. :confused:

1 Like

I wish there wasn’t a min. order😐 I would buy much more from them if they didn’t, because sometimes I just need a few things.

1 Like

LOL no I always need way more than that! I buy my body and sculpt at the same time.

I usually dont mind, but when i forget something small…it is a pain. Wonder why they do this, no other supplier does that i use.

3 Likes

I think you guys in the States are so lucky…we have a 40.00 minimum plus crazy shipping prices , sometimes duty, then conversion to our Canadian dollar…!!..y I k E s …!!

6 Likes

If YOU are paying the shipping…what’s it to them???

A ruse to increase their sales!!!

1 Like

I have a nice credit card debt…always thinking ahead so have about 75 kits ahead of me…some good sales could erase that debt…B U T , sales aren’t always happening…still I feel blessed to have sold all that I have sold so far…!!

4 Likes

It’s the work involved of processing the order, printing labels, etc. If you are paying wages, it costs you almost the same to pack $200 parcel as $5 parcel. BUT, I personally would see sending out the small packages as a PR exercise. If the postage cost for one small item is the same as several items up to certain weight, most people would take an effort to see what else they need anyway.

3 Likes

I don’t like the minimum order. Sometimes I forget to order something or just need one or two things. It gets expensive having to meet the minimum amount with every order. It seems like almost every time I place an order I find something I need a couple of days later.

2 Likes