Does anybody else like me: love to start and druuuuging at the finish steps?

Does anybody else like me: love to start and druuuuging at the finish steps?
I need to paint Logan’s hairt to finish him.
Instead of that I started on Liam and Priscilla.
And at the same time I hate unfinished stuff :rofl:

6 Likes

I would say my least favorite part is the last tiny bit of rooting at the back of the head. Painting and details are fine and I love rooting but that last tiny bit is the worst

3 Likes

That is my least favorite part. That a waiting on glue to dry.

3 Likes

I set them in front of a fan overnight with the air blowing right into the neck hole. It’s usually dry by the time I wake up. If not I leave it the rest of the day and it’s dry by the next night

1 Like

Waiting on glue to dry sounds kinda like watching the grass grow!

1 Like

Yes,I don’t like the finishing up the hair and eyebrows. I’m moving on to another kit because I can’t finish the one I’m on. Waste of time and money lol

1 Like

Or paint dry .lol

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

Definitely! I love starting, love painting details. Hate hate hate varnishing and waiting for glue to dry.

2 Likes

I do three at a time, I first paints, 2 finishing up paint details, 3 rooting. Something like that. Some how I ended up painting 4, two are being rooted. As I finish up one, the next one is usually getting ready for a bath and/or drying.

1 Like

I’ve had one with only a small bit rooted for months now. I’ve started on two others and keep looking at other kits online.

I used to do that but it stressed me out because Id feel like I wasn’t finishing anything. I now have set up a sort of system so Im never stuck just doing one task. I paint two babies at a time and then have one that Im rooting. I root when I’m resting, due to my illnesses I have to take frequent breaks. Im happiest when Im constantly doing something and when I want to put one down before one task is finished I remind myself how much fun it is to finish one and put them together. Sometimes I don’t realise how cute they are and how much I like them until I put them together. Also thats when you get to put all those cute little outfits on them :wink: Im kinda addicted to baby clothes, I was joking the other day that I think maybe thats why I started reborning LOL

2 Likes

I only do one at a time, start to finish. I’m poor and it makes the kit last longer. It’s my reborn austerity program :sweat_smile: I would love to have a big enough stash or a higher sell rate that would allow me to feel comfortable doing two at once. My biggest stash ever was 4 unpainted kits!

Yesss I dread rooting so I’ve got twins that just need hair but I’m just dying to start painting on a cute new kit I got instead haha. They all eventually get done though!

1 Like

You know my table is always full of unfinished stuff. Lol.

1 Like

ALLL THE TIME! I have about 5 or more “almost finished!” LOL

2 Likes

Thank you gals! You made me feel better :yum:.
I love @RebornsbyZebra moto and tried discipline myself to finish Logan, so I am painting/ drawing his hair and be done with him!.

1 Like