Discontinued BB kits that you missed

Since this closeout business was so sudden, many of us missed out on some of the kits that we had hoped to one day paint. What are some of the kits that you wish you had gotten your hands on before they were discontinued?

Maybe we can connect some wants/needs with people who have the kits being sought here.

1 Like

Really interested in Caleb. Broke my heart tgat I missed him, he’s been on my list for a while. Thankfully Octavia reminds me a bit of him

Courtney

And there are tons of others :pleading_face: I love Shyann but she’s been hard to get ahold of
https://retail.bountifulbaby.com/pages/discontinued-kits

1 Like

Oh gosh so many of them and I really wish I didn’t put off purchasing them when I had the chance! Robin being the main one for me.

They have octavia on the discontinued list… I’m
Hoping it’s just a mistake :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Were you the person who wanted Caleb {deleted} ?

I was planning on it, but I didn’t mention it here, so it was most likely someone else also looking for one. I just love his long fingers and toes. I think it’s very realistic for a micro preemie

2 Likes

@Helenabeereborns don’t look any further I have him and will send him to you. As I’ve said my life is so crazy right now and I expect it to be this way for a little while longer. So it may take me a few days. All that I ask is that you pay shipping.

@PhotographyForLife I have a Shyann head that a beautiful forum member gave me. The eyes are cut from the back but you are welcome to have her just pay shipping.

Sending PM’s

8 Likes

You are just the sweetest!

3 Likes

@AnnieSokay you have among the sweetest of hearts of anybody that I’ve ever met. What a blessing you are.

4 Likes

Robin is currently on the home page!!

You are an angel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

https://retail.bountifulbaby.com/collections/50kits/products/3842

Courtney’s available!!

3 Likes

Thank you!!! I’m scooping her before I miss out again. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My poor husband is tired of hearing me whine about who I’m missing out on :rofl: he told me to make a decision on who I must have that will be good sellers ::hint hint:: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

so she’s available on the retail site, but not the wholesale?! This is so confusing…

2 Likes

Oh no! I am looking for the following at a reasonable price:

** Jewel Denise Pratt
** Ginger Michelle Fagan
** Ryan Michelle Fagan
** Biracial Shyann Aleina Peterson

I know these are long sold out, so I will pay accordingly:

** FOUND Newborn Crystal Denise Pratt
** Cricket Donna RuBert

I guess they cancelled Octavia :frowning: She was so cute! I was looking forward to her.

4 Likes

Would anyone happen to have Clover/Jasper Pratt elves or Tristan by LLE?

1 Like

Your telling me

I’m thinking someone’s smokin crack :rofl::rofl::rofl: and to the best of my knowledge it ain’t me :thinking:

I counted four unreleased kits that were discontinued. Sad, because I wanted three of them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone. :blush: