Couldn't resist

I have been telling myself I was gonna hold out until Asher Awake arrives to purchase more kits. I have done soooooooooo good. I have been resisting the deals because I have so many kits already sitting on shelves waiting their turn. But I lost that will power and caved in. Got my kit Jesse just a bit ago at a great price. I love BB way to much~

2 Likes

I love BB, too! Ive been taking advantage of these great sales. My Christmas gift, of sorts.

1 Like

I have to resist! My hubby would kill me, well maybe not that extreme, more like that look he gives me when I’ve gone bonkers lol. I so want Jesse too. But I have to stay strong hehe, Harley will be invoiced next week and play money is reserved for her at the moment.

1 Like

my pocketbook said STAY AWAY! I had (several) Lexi’s in my cart, stepped away for a bit turned around because I had caved in and she was back at normal price, for my own good I’m sure :frowning:

1 Like

I just caved in…two more on the way (down from 5 that were in the cart) plus some paint.

1 Like

@arogers LOL!!! Glad to know I am not the only one who slipped!!! HA HA!! :smile:

1 Like

@snuggle2me Its tough to do!! LOL! I had been waiting on Jesse for awhile and that little face popped up. It kept looking at me and saying what a great deal. LOL!! I have a hubby who just shakes his head and laughs. I have been telling him no I am holding out. He knew I would give in to the addiction. LOL!! But look how much money I saved is my theory. :smile: @twolipsanddande Lexi is a cutie !!! Thats the problem with the sales. One minute its on sale and all at once its back to regular price. Learned my lesson on that. I had a few I was waiting on and when they were at sale price. I thought will let me think on this one so I didn’t purchase right then. Went back in and the price hiked back up. HA HA!!! I beat myself up on that one because it took awhile for them to go back on sale. LOL!!!

1 Like

I ordered Jesse too. She’s so adorable!

1 Like

@lollipop_cradle and @maitreasuredbabies Isn’t Jesse just cute as can be? Something about that face! Precious is really cute as well. That one is on my bucket list. LOL!!!

I bought jesse when she first came out. I love her. Even the blank vinyl was adorable

1 Like

@mamadar82 I have wanted her but thought I would wait til she was on sale. It took forever but finally she came up. Your right, her blank vinyl is adorable. :smile:

1 Like