CONGRATS *fallnangelmama* Pay it Forward Giveaway!

Any baby that smiles and looks happy to see me.

1 Like

Have you seen Tommy Faber? The cutest thing!

3 Likes

That is so cool to pay it forward I am always trying to help someone out no matter if I have anything to give or not it just takes a few dollars to make someoneā€™s day my favorite kit Is the puddin kit by Donna Rupert I have one of these kits but i would like to get another one so she has a twin and I love the cry babies lol

1 Like

Iā€™m in Oz so canā€™t play but I love most all Kewy, Marx, Tuzio Ross, Eagles and Strydom babies and I have to add a new loveā€¦the Realbornsā€¦I just got my first 2 in the post and am impressed with the vinyl and detail so looking forward to doing themā€¦Great Idea the "pay it forwardā€™ā€¦Hope you ladies have a wonderful timeā€¦Will be watching to see who winsā€¦Hope this thread stays active for a very long timeā€¦Will be fun to watchā€¦ :smile:

4 Likes

Have to say Lizzy by Adrie Stoete such a cute expression and Claire by Romie strydom beautiful, does my heart good to see there are such good people like you in the world wanting to pay if forward.

1 Like

Only one more day ladies! Remember, by entering, you are agreeing to hold your own Pay it Forward giveaway as well!

5 Likes

I didnā€™t realize that but I canā€™t afford dollies right now but I definitely have a few things to giveaway. Canā€™t wait.

1 Like

I am looking forward too see who the recipient of the giveaway is going to be and to see what they are going to do for a Pay it forward give away.

2 Likes

We have a winner! :slight_smile:

I pmd u thank u so much .everyone Iā€™m thinking of what Iā€™ll do for mine so be watching and if u have an idea let me know

4 Likes

PMā€™d ya back.

Congratulations fallnangelmama!!! :smiley:

1 Like