CONGRATS *fallnangelmama* Pay it Forward Giveaway!

Thank you everyone for participating! I put everyone into a random name generator and @fallnangelmama won! Please PM me your address in the next 48 hours to claim your prize and make sure to hold your own giveaway as soon as you can. :slight_smile:

I always think things like this are the best! Nothing makes my day like getting a surprise package in the mail.

To participate, just comment down below with your favorite reborn kit. I’ll randomly choose somebody one week from today and send you a surprise in the mail. The only catch is that sometime in the near future, you have to hold your own Pay it Forward giveaway. I’m relying on the trust code to keep it going! Unfortunately I’m going to have to make this US only, because shipping costs are crazy.

If anybody wants to start their own giveaway too that would be amazing! Let’s have some fun!

8 Likes

That is really sweet of you! Gosh there are so many kits that I love. I would say that so far in my reborning, I like the way my Ember and Liam turned out the best. My dream kit to own but haven’t had the funds for yet is coco malu.

4 Likes

My favorite so far is kase awake looks so much like my brother who passed pictures

1 Like

Mine keeps changing. Right now I am in love with my NA scarlet (boy), still needing a name for him… Fell in love with that serious look and the alpaca hair. And I still love Lucy with Hubby’s hair. I fall in love, then make a new one and the old one is out…

Love that you are doing this!

1 Like

Oh so many kits to choose from! My fave atm is twin b by bonnie brown and clover!

1 Like

As u all r naming kits I’m going yea I love that one too I’m so addicted to this art

3 Likes

You’re such a sweet girl. Thank you for all your kindness. Doing something like this is the nicest thing every. You’re going to get this 10 times over. I’m so glad that there’s some people still in the world like you. I thought about doing a giveaway but I don’t have any dolly dollars so once I got some I was going to do a giveaway. Thank you.

One of my favorite BB kit is Gena. I thought about having her as a first reborn but decided not too. I have so many versions of Gena saved in my computer.

Thank you once again, love.

1 Like

I’m not sure which is my favorite, yet. My very first reborn was Meg and I absolutely love her. She is my daughter’s now and “he” is named Elvis. My second one was the Leah sculpt and I could not believe how adorable she was (if I do say so myself)! I gave her to my mother for her 80th birthday earlier this year.

Izzy, you are so sweet and so talented. I pulled up your sculpting thread to show my daughter, who is nine, and told her how old you were. She was amazed and is dying to see more!

1 Like

My favorite is Gabriella by Regina Swialkowski (dream kit), but I am still two much of a beginner to complete her but I hope to get her kit soon even if it is only to put her up until I feel that I am ready to make her perfect. I would like any of the Toddler size kits from BB. I purchased 15 kits no bodies on ebay and they should be here in a few days I hope. One of the 15 kits I will be making for a resident in the nursing home that I work at. Two others I am making for my Sister’s birthday and I still have to make Celeste for the challenge. For the other 12 kits I will be spending my doll money on getting the rest of the supplies to complete them and then I have to start getting the kits that I am planning to do for Christmas presents for my nieces, nephews, and my own children. So I think I am going to be pretty busy for a while. I also need to make some to sell for christmas as well. I may have to custom orders to do for a lady. I plan to donate 4-5 completed babies to my local nursing home this year if I have time between orders and everything else.

2 Likes

Libby for me… My first baby and my keeper :smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry. Maybe the next giveaway will be open to the UK though! :wink:

My all time favorites are Caleb and rosebud, only reason I haven’t snatched them up yet is because of their size(keeper baby status lol)… They’re soo precious though. I’m going to do a give away of some of my crocheted things soon as well.

3 Likes

What a wonderful idea, and what a sweetheart you are for doing this! I adore the Gemma kit. Also love Sam and little Kaelin. (and of course, Kase Asleep).

2 Likes

For me it’s Honey and Sugar. I already paid it forward by surprising @demonicchic12 with Elise.

5 Likes

@Blissfulbabies
Thanks for her! I know I already said it, But I wanted to say it again. Her new mom loves her! She says that Elsie is her favorite baby out of her collection! :heart:

1 Like

My favorite so far is Soairse Bonnoe Brown. She was before i started or rightvaround when i did tho. Bummer. You’re so sweet. Any updates on your sculpt?

Not yet. I kinda messed up its mouth a little but its fixable. I’ll try to post updates soon.

1 Like

I want Rowan! I am in love with her!!! I love the pay it forward idea Izzy!!! Rosebud comes in 2 more days:-):heart:️:kiss::smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for doing this. My favorite kit is the Coco Malu. Just love that sculpt!!

1 Like

Kate…Coco Malu is my favorite too!! I just love love love that face!!!

1 Like