Check out this mohair I got from etsy

OH wow. and it is so filled with dirt and grass and flea eggs and the smell of hair coloring is pungent and overbearing. purple gray blonde red white orange brown black. supposed to be brown dark.

This item is unavailable - Etsy … eal-mohair
16 for a half ounce I guess thats what you get right!

am i being picky or what?

OMG!!! I would ask for your money back!!! That is horrible!!!

yes! nothing like the picture… and I swear Tonya I have a dog and in the past he had fleas and I know what flea eggs looked like and these REALLY looked like flea eggs! and it smells so bad. and i test rooted it and it roots GRAY or grayish blonde

Disgusting… you can’t use it… can you return it?? Who in the world was the seller so we can all be alert??

Im not sure but i just wrote her a letter and if not ill just post a pic on the feedback wall. wonder if this is how she sends them all

This item is unavailable - Etsy … eal-mohair
angora yarns

— Begin quote from “tiffsberry2”

Buy Cher mohair, you can’t go wrong and it is clean and smells good

— End quote

I just ordered from Slumberland… Tried to order from Cher, but it never went through…??

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

I just ordered from Slumberland… Tried to order from Cher, but it never went through…??

— End quote

Pia -

Cher has been really sick for the last almost two weeks. She got the flu which caused a secondary throat infection - got so dehydrated, she ended up in the hospital. I encourage you to try her mohair again some time in the future.

Carmen

I will do that. I thought I had placed an order and nothing happened with Paypal, so I sent her an email and she referred me to her site. Thought I placed an order again, and nothing happened so I ordered from Slumberland. Waiting for that to arrive so I can figure out how to root!!

ewwwwww. I can see the little nit/egg thingys in the hair…plus all of the dirt and mats…yuck. Don’t even mess around with the seller. Notify her you are sending it back and you want your money refunded including all shipping both directions! Sometimes hair is banded to color it and under the band the color is not as strong but that is 8 different colors and filthy. If it was a good quality and clean I would suggest you re-dye it and use it but NOT…that’s just nasty!!!

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

— End quote

Pia -

Cher has been really sick for the last almost two weeks. She got the flu which caused a secondary throat infection - got so dehydrated, she ended up in the hospital. I encourage you to try her mohair again some time in the future.

Carmen

— End quote

Wow that is terrible oh my goodness

I wrote back she hasnt responded. I has mistaken left a good feedback so the best I can do is just upload a photo to the feedback.

if this is how they do business i cant imagine how they are still around. ridiculous.; well- STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!! at least you can save your money

Hello All ! -Pia I am so sorry I did not take care of your order(when you are ready to buy again -please try my hair -if not happy Ill refund you !) -I am doing better now -still kinda weak feeling -but am doing up some fiber today and will continue to get caught up on orders -also will be doing some fairy hair colors if anyone is wanting that

— Begin quote from “BettesBabies”

Well they always say “You get what you paid for” but that is ridiculous! I hope you got it out of the house before it got near any pets! I know we have three inside cats and we are still paranoid about fleas in our area due to the unusally warm weather this year.

— End quote

Yes exactly, I should have just gone with ruby red. I cant afford expensive mohair but this is just ridiculous. it shouldnt be advertised the way it was. totally ridiculous

Its stinks because I accidentally left her good feedback when I was going through all my feedbacks so now yeah great. She will probably just leave me with bad feedback and ruin my selling reputation. I want to scream. so yes maybe next time i will just pay 40 for mohair because as i am saying i cant afford it but i cant afford mohair that is unusable so its pointless. so upset.

— Begin quote from “Katy86”

Well here’s your problem! In the title it says troll hair!!! That explains it

— End quote

Yes it says reborn too she must of forgot to take that out because yes-- for a troll-- DEFINITELY!! LOL

— Begin quote from “Cher_Simnitt”

Hello All ! -Pia I am so sorry I did not take care of your order(when you are ready to buy again -please try my hair -if not happy Ill refund you !) -I am doing better now -still kinda weak feeling -but am doing up some fiber today and will continue to get caught up on orders -also will be doing some fairy hair colors if anyone is wanting that

— End quote

Cher will you have dark brown soon>

I did up some today -if you are wanting some just let me know !

— Begin quote from “Cher_Simnitt”

— End quote

Thanks for your response Cher… I have Slumberland coming this week… I haven’t tried rooting a head (only eyelashes), so depending on how it goes, I may NEVER need more mohair … Glad you are feeling better though…