Celeste voting question

When the Celeste voting opens, does everyone want to see a running tally every night or just wait and see at the end who wins?

2 Likes

Running tally is neat. I think there was a running tally last time.

2 Likes

This running tally will only be done once a night because all the voting will be done by PMing me. This way we can assure only members are voting.

4 Likes

That’s cool… I didn’t know it could be set up that way. That is pretty cool. How long will the voting last?

1 Like

The voting will last 4 days unless everyone wants it to be 3 days.

I would think 3 days is enough time. On REAL’s forum, that’s when most of the votes come in. The remaining days only yield a few votes, if any.

3 Likes

Three days is enough. I vote for a running tally because I like to watch what’s happening.

4 Likes

Yay cant wait to see!

2 Likes

Today is 7/31. I’m getting excited to see them all! I don’t really even care who wins…just like to look at how different they all are.

5 Likes

Me too Helen! It’s so neat to see how different the same baby can look.

C’mon Celeste babies!!

2 Likes

Any more opinions on the tally or how many days? If I don’t hear much else, I will go for a nightly tally and the voting will be for three days only. :grin:

3 Likes

3 days sounds good to me & the nightly tally, too.

Thanks again for all your hard work and effort on this challenge! You’re going to be busy with so many entries!

5 Likes

I think 3 days and a nightly tally sounds good as well. Sounds like you are going to be super busy. Thank you for volunteering for the handling of the challenge :smile:

3 Likes

I’ll get to see the sweeties on Sunday evening, I’m heading out to the lake house for the weekend where there is NO internet! That’s why we get away isn’t it? :smile:

2 Likes

The lake house! My oh my, does THAT sound good!! Take us with you!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Awwww how fun would that have been! Plenty of rooms seven bedrooms four bathrooms, and for over flow we have two large separate living areas that have hides beds and can accommodate cots! We are adding the bunkhouse hopefully by the end of the summer, but I do need to add that all of the bedrooms are taken lol I have a large family :heart_eyes: and I love every minute we get to spend together, also being truthful by the end of the fourth day all being together I’m ready to enjoy my time back at home with my four dogs :slight_smile:

3 Likes