Casa part 2

I bought a bunch of blanket sets like these for my babies (that never get painted). I’m going to send one with each CASA baby! I have like 12 sets to choose from. It’s a cute blanket and lovey.
I’m also currently trying to find nice doll boxes that I can use to package each doll and their accessories up in. If you know of where I can find these online for a reasonable price, please let me know. The ones I have come across on the reborn supply sites are way too expensive for what we are doing. I wish I knew who to talk to about getting a few donated.

14 Likes

Idk about online, it Ross and Marshalls have them at a reasonable price.

2 Likes

I know where I think. But not home at the moment. I will link it when I get back in a bit.

2 Likes

I bought these at Ross and they were not expensive. The have them at Marshall’s but they Cost a little more.

1 Like

Joanne’s has cute baby boxes and they always have coupons

1 Like

@Tessa This is the cheapest I have seen and a legit site. I ordered 20 blankets at once and they all shipped in 1 box and looked exactly like the blanket I bought elsewhere for twice as much only a slight color difference.
(their clothes sizes were larger than the size I bought so I dont buy clothes for reborns there but only did one time… it could be different with other outfits)
https://www.babymallonline.com/browse/0/0/0/baby-clothes?search[keyword]=blanket+set&show96=true

Their blanket is on the left here and was cheaper

3 Likes

The question was boxes to send the dolls with accessories or just the blankets ?

2 Likes

My understanding is that Tessa is looking for boxes

1 Like

The blankets are perfect. Can you tell us how you would like us to dress the babies to send to you? I see that you do not want us to send you a box opening as it looks like you have that covered. I’ll keep on the lookout for boxes. I have started rooting my CASA baby

On another note, I got my box today. Thanks, I can’t wait to play and try the outfits on my Purse Baby.

9 Likes

@AnnieSokay Oh my goodness @Tessa! Those outfits are SO ADORABLE! Did she do onesies in mini size too? Tessa’s logo looks so great on onesie!
Annette, would you please post pictures for us of your baby in them :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Instead of boxes, would it be cheaper for you to present each baby in a diaper bag? As a former foster parent, a bag would probably be more practical for the recipient, and what little mommy (or daddy) wouldn’t want a real diaper bag for their baby? But I haven’t researched it, diaper bags may be more expensive. Just a thought!

6 Likes

@YelenaRey Glad you asked, lol! I will post pics later this evening. :wink::slightly_smiling_face:
@Bec1273 I agree I think something to carry the baby and a few clothes in is a good idea. That way if they have to leave their home they have something to carry the baby in with them.

2 Likes

I donated a baby at the ROSE show last year and presented it in a box with handles (from Micheals I think)
(horrible picture of me… but oh well! LOL)

2 Likes

@AnnieSokay @Bec1273 I love the idea. What about those colorful big shopping bags that TJMaxx, Marshalls, Burlington, etc sells for $1.00. They are big enough for a baby and clothes, and blanket, and baby toys.

3 Likes

I love the bottom left pink dress

I was thinking that to and actually got one at a garage sale today. It doesn’t have to be a true diaper bag. It could be a purse. They have great ones on wish I think they are lunch bags but they take a while to come in. I’m so glad I checked this before sending it oh my spell check.

1 Like

Just some quick pics! Thanks again. @Tessa The onesie is a Newborn size, perfect for my PG my hospital prop baby. (not painted yet) @YelenaRey

8 Likes

How adorable, each piece is so beautiful!

2 Likes

@AnnieSokay @PutABonnetOnIt I agree, each piece is so beautiful. I a especially in love with that little pink dress in the 3rd picture! Great job @Tessa!

1 Like

This is a great idea. I’m sure I can find some at the dollar store for cheaper than a box. Thank you for the suggestion!

1 Like