Can my friends here please pray for my son

I know this is off topic but I do have a reborn? As well
Even with all the mess with the crazy lady with my Silicone baby for those who haven’t seen the post ( Down payment /payment plan ? ) is the subject
As for my son and daughter inlaw please pray for them us. Last Sunday they lost their first child and we lost our grandbaby. She was due in the spring they were so excited had names picked out and of course mom and dad were over whelmed with joy of being MeMaw and poppy! Our 15 year old who suffers from severe anxiety and a depression/mood disorder and OCD? APD… hypersensitivity ect… he spent 66 days in the hospital last year Chance (our 15 year old)was so close to my niece whom committed suicide in 2016 Easter Sunday he and her were brother sister not cousins :frowning: so he is taking this so hard. Between Emily’s death and the fact that my son was engaged 7 years ago and his fiancee just decided one day she did not want to have there baby and went out and got a abortion. Then sent him the bill and paper work.
I’m very concerned for my daughter inlaw she has lost everything in her life her father died of cancer when she was 9. Her mother and her were in a car accident when she was 12 and her mom died in her arms in the car, they were hit by a 18 wheeler. Her 19 year old brother got custody (and he is a real piece of work) he just took her in to get her money she got from the accident she was badly injured. So bad if she breaks her leg again they have to amputate. At 17 when she realized he was using her funds she needs to survive/go to school ect… she contacted a lawyer and moved in with a friend. She met my son when she was 19 and they dated 6 months and got a apartment together since she was 6 hours away it was so hard that far. After a year they got engaged and 6 months later they got married. In the year they have been married they have bought a house they both got promotions at work! They rescued a dog that was badly abused and wanted to have a family like everyone else. I can see so much pain in Amber’s eyes and she has lost so many people she loves. To make matters worse her peice of crap brother has 2 kids 2 years and 3 years from 2 different women and he’s MARRIED :frowning:
Besides asking for prayer I have a nursery for my reborns which will also be the babies nursery when they have one, which they know. Do you think I should lock the door and make sure none of my babys are out? I lost my daughter in 1994 I was 5 months pregnant. My son knows his sisters in heaven he was almost 5 so he remembers I know his hard it is. She won’t see the nursery unless she goes in there. But a lot of times I have a couple in my room.
I ordered her a book and that was highly
recommended for women who lose a child by my sons counselor, his sister lost 3 before she had her 4 kids. I had a special memorial made ect … I will share when they come in. When I lost my daughter people acted like nothing ever happened like she never grew ,never breathed, because they never felt her held her heard her say mom…dad personally I feel that made my grieving much worse and I never really got any healing until 9 years later and they handed me our son Chance we adopted from Korea!!
If you got this far thanks for reading and for your prayers sorry so long its been a rough week!

5 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for all of you.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss, you are in my heart

1 Like

I know the devastating pain of miscarriage. My heart goes out to you and your family.

1 Like

Deep prayers for you and your family. A few of us on this forum have lost children and family so we understand the devastation it has on you all. My heart goes out to you! You are among empathetic friends here!

2 Likes

Oh so sorry for your family’s loss :frowning: I too have suffered the loss thru miscarriage- prayers for you and your family -your DIL is very lucky to have such a caring MIL - I honestly believe that one day when we get to heaven the Lord will have our longed for babies in his arms waiting on us -and we will be able to hold and love on them all our hearts desire :heart:️ My suggestion on the reborns being out is something that in time you should ask her -some people find it therapeutic to hold a reborn after such a loss -others not so much - God bless :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Prayers for you and your family

1 Like

Wow! It sounds like all of you have had so much trouble. I pray you hold each other tight while God leads you through. Prayers for comfort and goodness. :heart:

1 Like

@Katinafleming
It’s been a rough time, and when it comes to illness I’ve been sick all my life but the last 8 years have been torture I keep waiting for a miracle or even just to be able to go to my sons soccer games again. That’s why I started collecting reborns though for comfort and company since I’m home all the time :slight_smile:
Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you everyone and sorry for your angels in heaven😢 I do hope we meet our babies one day! Huggsss

3 Likes

So painful even to read , so sad she had to go true so many losses .
And she dose still good working and fighting , she must be a wonderful young women .

Wishing them all the best and healing and hopefully God will give them another baby wich dos et not replace the first one but easy a bit the pain

1 Like

I’m praying for you and your family.

1 Like

So sorry for everything your family has gone through. Yes i believve we will meet our lost babies in heaven, i often think of my first that i lost before term. God is good, he will grant you peace and healing. Prayers sent.

2 Likes

Prayers

1 Like

So sorry for so many losses. Prayers to you and your family. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Yes you are right it does not replace them! I told her yesterday I still think all the time about our daughter and she would have been 24 this month. But I also told her when our son Chance was put in our arms there was a joy that made the pain more bearable and also made us think with our that loss we wouldn’t have adopted .

My heart aches for you and your family. You will all be in my prayers.

1 Like

It is good that she has you and her husband who can comfort her and you really know what she is going through. That has to mean so much when one is going through such a tragedy. Praying for your family.

1 Like

Praying for your family. :pray:t2:

1 Like

Oh my…lots to pray for!

1 Like